Reviews for Oblivion Is Preferable To This
Kurisutori618 chapter 1 . 2/24
and my heart breaks and rebreaks at that end
Dolphin64575 chapter 1 . 8/15/2013
D: Amazingly, heartsbreakingly written! Great concept, wonderfully executed!
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Beautifully written. So missing River & the fun of her relationship with her Sweetie. Thanks for writing.
Merle G chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
This is gorgeous and perfect and heartbreaking. Thank you.
Mandy of the Amoeba chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
...I wanted to weep, too, by the time this was over. Absolutely lovely writing, completely true to character...just wonderful.
Idris Amelia Song chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Oh. That was beautiful. Absolutely beautiful and heartbreaking. Wonderful job, I really love your writing style and characterization! Now this review must be cut short because I have to go cry in a corner because my feels have been shattered into a thousand pieces.
Sandpiper01 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I knew this was going to be sad, but this tore my heart into pieces. Beautifully written!
QueenOfBeasts chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Oh God, the feels...
I'm gonna read that again.
GennaMae chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Thank you, you have succeeded in breaking my heart into thousands of tiny little pieces with that beautiful series of moments. Really well done but now I have go and find some cello-tape, and try not to cry at how doomed my OTP are.
Stardust-and-Sin chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This is written very well, I really enjoyed it! It's also a little heartbreaking. Great job!
Sagethorn chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Ah, you're killing me here. I'm reading fanfiction at 3 in the morning in an attempt to fall asleep, but now I'm just sad. Seriously, though, this was really good and really really really well-written. Great job! :3
River chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I really like your writing. I thought that this series of shots of various interactions between River Song and the Doctor was beautifully written.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Wow this is a amazing! Great writing! :):)