Reviews for Garrus Age
AraelDranoth chapter 2 . 7/12
A bit simple and not so sure about your characterizations but I enjoyed it nonetheless.
AraelDranoth chapter 1 . 7/12
An odd introduction but I can roll with it. Hoping this is a Garrus/Morrigan fic.
The Bonecrusher Hyena chapter 7 . 7/9/2015
A very interesting story! I can't Wait to see what happens next!
DarkDevilKnight chapter 7 . 7/1/2014
I'm alright with it to me, I just want to see what you would write on what happens next.
DarkDevilKnight chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I've always like Garrus it'll be interesting to see how he'll handle things in the Dragon Age world, too bad he won't see Shepard again though but who knows i'll have to wait and see.
largomolo chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Don't forget sten. his cookie obsession is funny.
EnricoDandolo chapter 7 . 4/13/2014
Very interesting. Garrus is not usually the hero-type to be ISOT'd. If I'm not mistaken, you do not address the issue of Garrus' body so far, even hiding his face, his carapace and legs should be a dead give-away. (Also, "what kind of priest carries daggers? ... well, the turian kind, I suppose.)
PrincessArien chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Regarding what you said about Flemeth in an author's note a ways back...of course she's up to no good, this is Flemeth we're talking about here :P Always plotting and scheming that one, and it's never good what she's plotted...

This should be a fairly interesting story, I'm always a sucker for a good "what if" or a crossover, though I usually prefer crossovers where the two series inhabit the exact same universe. Anyways, this is really good so far, Garrus is certainly his usual self...I wonder how the rest of the party will react when they finally see him unmasked, hehehe. Once he's more integrated into the group, I'm sure he and Alistair will get along swimmingly...probably lots of snarking XD
Lanhua chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
That's all very well and good, but what the fuck will Garrus eat?

(***Keeps reading***).

Expect another rev. I hope I don't have to bail out on this story xD
Anon chapter 7 . 2/10/2014
An update?! VICTORY!
SilverRed chapter 7 . 2/11/2014
Don't forget that garus is very skilled at martial arts- he says so in ME2 to femShep. He tells his experience during his 2 years of mandatory military service that every turian goes through at age 16 (apparently thats when they're physically mature whereas for humans its 18).

Anyway, where he was stationed there was a Scout and they were the best at hand to hand. If you don't believe me look up 'Garus Reach and Flexibility' on YouTube
Vinyl Scratch3 chapter 7 . 2/2/2014
... Oh good Garrus is talking! And I'm enjoying this so much! I really wanna see more . I wanna see Garrus be a damn badass
Lazy Object chapter 1 . 1/29/2014