Reviews for Symphony of the Psychotic
behind-the-unionjack chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
this reminds me of alice madness return. :o
But it's cool! :D
abesgoldenfriend chapter 17 . 1/11/2014
I love the mix of Alice in Wonderland and Steampunk in this. I really hope you continue this.
SomeAuthorChick chapter 17 . 10/2/2013
I really like this story. Its very good I mean I like all of the stories you have done so far. I hope you update soon. Random but the story Between Angels and Demons... Very good.
Jenna Powell chapter 17 . 9/12/2013
Okay... It's still a good chapter, even though you're running out of ideas.

I don't have much of a vague idea, I still suggest having something happened to Alfred and explaining something about him... while Arthur comes across another mysterious figure...?
taramitra66 chapter 17 . 9/7/2013
I don't have many ideas for the story, but I just wanted to say I quite like it. :)
Piffbee chapter 15 . 8/21/2013
Frijcdtjj ;;u;; I feel so terrible! I'm back! supernatural was taking over my life...but this is still a awesomely cry story O3O and would make a nice game
Jenna Powell chapter 16 . 8/22/2013
One word: Brilliant. Poor Roderich and Elizaveta... They don't deserve this madness at all...
Dedday-power chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
Another awesome chapter I'm a little bit sad about the couple with the drugs Gilbert have them... They just wanted to forget!
Nice work!
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 16 . 8/21/2013
...ok, I WAS RIGHT! for once. I knew Gilbert was the scientist who made the drug! hehehe,,,
Jenna Powell chapter 15 . 8/18/2013
So, it is confirmed that Alfred is not the White Rabbit, right? I like the chapter a lot, especially the song. Now that I realised how complicated and unpredictable the White Rabbit is...

Looking forward for more chapters. :)
Prowls-little-hetalian chapter 15 . 8/16/2013
wow, that was...aweosme
Dedday-power chapter 15 . 8/14/2013
Another nice chapter! I love the fact that Al and Francis needed to be saved by Arthur but the White Rabbit looks more gentle he could have chosen to kill both of them anyways and just let Arthur see them die but he let him save them!
Good job!
onarwhal chapter 15 . 8/12/2013
This story is so bloody amazing! I wouldn't change a damn thing :)
Saya Kurobara chapter 15 . 8/11/2013
Again a beautiful piece, a delicious taste for the darkest palate. Keep up the good work.
Anon chapter 14 . 6/28/2013
The story was good, however your writing could be improve upon. I spotted many mistakes. Also, a pet peeve of mine is writers begging for reviews. Fan fiction writers would be more then greatful to have 30, let alone over 50 for one story! Please, your readers enjoy your story, but they are in no way obligated to post a review everytime you update. Keep on writing, I love it so far, but don't act like a brat. Sorry if this sounded mean. It's not supposed to be.