Reviews for Spiraling Down
SpicyWolf chapter 12 . 7/21/2014
Love it!, so, when are you gonna post the smexy 3 shot then? ;D
Nyan-chan chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
Wow, that was great! I love the way you revisited the duel(which, by the way, was one of my favourite chapters) and had Cassandra so adorable at the same time. I'm looking forward to reading about her lessons with Sebastian and Viessa. I see some great mother/daughter bonding time together!

Nyan-chan OUT!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
Good chapter. For chapter 13, will Gabriel have a talk with the undertaker? Did Cassandra chose Ciel as her future mate when he was with Viessa in the mansion? Will Viessa tell Sebastian that it was Grell the one that help her get to him?. So many questions unawnser.
Anonymous Archer chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
Good luck, god bless, good job. Amazing.
GreyFox2290 chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
bookmark
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
Oh, how I loved this chapter. :) I loved their duel and their competitive nature. xD And I also always love some sweet Cassandra moments. :D Great job and great chapter! I loved it! And that ending too. ;) I hope you write more action/sexy stuff! This was great. Though I can't wait to read some smut too. ;) Anyway, great job as always and I can't wait for more! :D
Duchess K chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
Cassie is sooooo cute! XD
PenelopePurple12 chapter 12 . 9/19/2013
I'm trying not to squeal, but its so hard to do so! I adore reading family moments like this. So fluffy! And yes, Cassandra is adorable :3
PenelopePurple12 chapter 13 . 9/19/2013
Aww that was sweet. I remember that moment in the manga when Sebby got stabbed by the deathscythe...
viessa is a doctor! Lol why did I not guess that would turn him on XD
PenelopePurple12 chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
Nice ending! I enjoyed that chapter very much. The fighting, the love-rivalry, everything was so entertaining. And you did it all in one night I hear? *claps* You get a cookie for that :)
Serah chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
Indeed, the action was well narrated. I could practically visualise it like a film on-screen. I want to see Cassandra fight next xD Keep up the good work like always.
Senna Bluefire chapter 12 . 9/7/2013
A or C
GreyFox2290 chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
bookmark
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 13 . 9/6/2013
Awesome chapter, as always. :) Loved it. Doctor Viessa and Sebastian being sexy as always. ;) Can't wait for anything that's coming up next! :D
PenelopePurple12 chapter 1 . 9/6/2013