Reviews for Spiraling Down
Good job i likes it.:)
SEBxVIESSAfan chapter 3 . 12/20/2015
I suddenly can't help wondering: Why did Lucifer take so long before trying to make a move on Viessa? Maybe he was in denial on how much he desired her and assumed it was a passing fancy. Maybe he had his demon mates take on Viessa's appearance while having sex with them but eventually grew dissatistifed with this. Wanting more he finally decided to go after the real thing after watching and obsessing about her for so long.

I would like to read about Sebastian, Viessa, Gabriel and Lucilla doing something more thrilling every now and then because of their natures as demons. Like perhaps committing various crimes while still respecting the rules as Fallen Demons. Like stealing in big heists from criminals, the governments etc or doing anything that can cause a mass disaster, like when Sebastian said he was responsible for the Black Plague. Stealing not only would give them some amusement within the rules as Fallen Demons who are prohibited from killing (which doesn't mean they can't harm or cause death indirectly), it could also be another source of income. But I imagine they would do this more for fun than material profit. Perhaps even make a game out of it by competing with each other. It can also give you opprotunities to show off the Fallen Demons powers, skills, manipulation and maybe even their seductive prowess & sex appeal to get what they want and win the game. Lots of ideas you can come up with.
Do you think Sebastian would be jealous of any of Viessa's past female lovers or flings if she had any? Or do you think he would be like any other man and love the idea? I honestly don't know which he would be.
SEBxVIESSAfan chapter 1 . 12/20/2015
I love your Demons Fall First universe. I now like the anime again thanks to you. I hated the ending of season 2! I wish season 2 went the way you wrote it. I like that you didn't write Claude as a rival for Viessa's affection, that would be too much. And how Lucifer was sexually obsessed with Viessa but immediately switches to plotting her and Sebastian's suffering and deaths. He is Satan after all. I hope you'll write more of your Demons Fall First universe. Would you ever consider writing more about Viessa's past masters & mistresses? I'd especially love to read about the humans she encounters and become infatuated with her, even women. I've been listening to Katy Perry, specifically 'I Kissed A Girl' & 'E.T.'
I can picture Viessa as being just as, if not more, skilled in seducing humans. And I doubt she'd have the gender barrier issue that Sebastian or likely most other male demons do (with Lucifer apparently one of the few exceptions), so she may actually surpass Sebastian in that field by default if she has no problem seducing both men and women. I'm sure as demoness, simple homosexuality for either gender is fairly tame, besides I picture demons like Sebastian and Viessa to have more wild, even animalistic & kinky sexual tastes regardless of the times in the mortal world. I also like to think about what Sebastian would think of Viessa seducing a human woman. Highly doubt she would consider a threesome. I think it would be fun to read (and write) about those competing with each other sexually. Not just when it's the two of them after they became mates but also trying to tease each other as a game with the one to give in to lust first loses. Or in the past their masters/mistresses were targeting the same person/thing etc and she comes out on top by seducing a woman as Sebastian finds out to his surprise. Thing is women are more sexually open to having sex with someone of the same gender. I think women have always been that way but are better at hiding it in eras & cultures that frown on that sort of thing. I'm certainly like that. If I could suggest a female figure or two in history for Viessa to seduce, it would either be the Blood Countess Elizabeth Bathory
of Hungary or the greek lyric poet Sappho from Lesbos whose poetry to women was burned with only a few surviving. I like picturing Viessa with one or both of these intriguing women in history. Fun to think Viessa could have been a muse/lover of Sappho
or a lover/torture partner of Bathory but was secretly targeting Bathory as ordered by her master and ultimately ending Bathory's blood lust and reign of terror. I imagine both of these women could easily fall for Viessa for different reasons. Obviously it's her beauty and enthusiasm for torture and blood lust that Bathory also has. Picture the two having sex in a bath of blood or pleasuring each other while torturing Bathory's victims.

Sorry if I got carried away. I rarely read any fanfics of this anime/manga because Sebastian is always paired with either Ciel (ICK!) or a mary sue OC. Have a Merry Christmas & Happy New Year. Hope you'll write more here but if you don't I'm very happy to re-read what you have written. I never tire of it.
Rebecca Rivera chapter 14 . 10/28/2015
I think u should have a story about Cassandra and Ciel romance between them, I think it'll be awesome!
butterfly1987 chapter 9 . 7/26/2015
You should consider writing about Viessa during demon mating season. Should be fun to read even if you don't write it as graphically as I'd like. ;)
Butterfly1987 chapter 14 . 7/7/2015
How about a chapter were they discover Viessa is pregnant with Cassandra for the first time?
Butterfly1987 chapter 14 . 6/16/2015
Don't know if you're still writing this or if you've read my other reviews in you're other kuroshitsuji/black butler stories but...

I love how you describe Viessa during Gabriel's past but why is she naked? Does she not have any clothes in her demon form? She sounds like a graveyard or underworld nymph.
Can you write more about Viessa and Sebastian particularly before they became mates?
Was Angela jealous of Viessa? Angela seems infatuated with Sebastian. Since Angela and Ash are like two different people even though they share a body... How would Ash react to Viessa?
Also love to read more detailed chapters about Sebastian and Viessa's previous encounters. Take care. Love to read more. :)
Butterfly1987 chapter 3 . 6/15/2015
You should write about Viessa's past contractors (in detail), describing various orders and how she carried them out. Specifically were there is any seduction, nudity, sex or violence.
Also, I still think it's more realistic to their nature to have more freaky or animalistic sex. Like to read more about how they encountered each other before Sebastian was contracted to Ciel, in the mortal realm and the underworld/hell and how Viessa spent her days in Elysium. l'm kinda disappointed nothing more happened between Viessa and Lucifer sexually or hinted at.
I imagine Viessa to look like a mix of Astarosh Asran from the trinity blood manga & Fujiko from 'Lupin the 3rd: The Grave of Daisuke Jigen'. Love her figure in that Lupin franchise installment as well as 'The Woman Called Fujiko Mine' installment.
Really hope you write more on Viessa and Sebastian even before they became lovers and mates.
Butterfly1987 chapter 14 . 6/14/2015
Again... what is Viessa?!
Sebastian is a crow...
Gabriel is a lion...
Lucy is a nightingale...
What is Viessa? A butterfly? A horse? A fox?
I personally think a fox is suited to her personality:
They're wild, playful, whimsical, swift, beautiful, graceful, cunning, shrewd, and a woman considered beautiful and tricky is often labeled a 'fox'. Also in japanese folklore, the fox spirit (a kitsune) will often disguise themselves as a young woman and seduce men; the nine tails fox in japanese folklore is thought to be very powerful.

So I think being a fox demon would suit Viessa.
MoonLunacy chapter 14 . 4/2/2015
You should write one about when they would visit Nicholas.
SpicyWolf chapter 12 . 7/21/2014
Love it!, so, when are you gonna post the smexy 3 shot then? ;D
Nyan-chan chapter 14 . 2/4/2014
Wow, that was great! I love the way you revisited the duel(which, by the way, was one of my favourite chapters) and had Cassandra so adorable at the same time. I'm looking forward to reading about her lessons with Sebastian and Viessa. I see some great mother/daughter bonding time together!

Nyan-chan OUT!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
Good chapter. For chapter 13, will Gabriel have a talk with the undertaker? Did Cassandra chose Ciel as her future mate when he was with Viessa in the mansion? Will Viessa tell Sebastian that it was Grell the one that help her get to him?. So many questions unawnser.
Anonymous Archer chapter 14 . 9/19/2013
Good luck, god bless, good job. Amazing.
GreyFox2290 chapter 12 . 9/19/2013