Reviews for OUTED
Serious reader chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
I'm sorry but that was the worst writing. Too much "text" and not enough story! seriously, don't quit your day job.
lovingbites chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Awe that was funny what happens when u miss text someonew. Hope you add on
KRYork chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
Omg honey! That was so good! I love Esme and totally see why you won...
Xoxox
K
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
That was such a funny story! Emmett and Edward were also so wonderful together and their lemon rocked! Thanks for sharing! :)
harrytwifan chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I loved this! Great story.
Nancy
Stargazer1364 chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Well, then . . . :)
Guest chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Just found this contest today and trying to get through all the entries to choose. Yours is looking pretty good to me ;) OMG, this one was so fun, funny and romantic . . . I just loved it! Loved how you put the text mishaps on several different characters in lieu of just one character! The one Carlisle meant to send to Esme was soooo funny . . . and the fact that Emmett would not let her know made me laugh harder. Great chapter. Can't wait to find out who you are so as to read more of your stuff. PM me when you can say who you are, please?
Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Just found this contest today and read through all of the entries. Enjoyed this one quite a bit. Not usually a slash fan, but do ten to like the ones I do rad for these contest. Loved how sweet Emmett and Esme's conversation was. Full of fun. The text fail was a fun moment as well . . . letting the conversation actually happen. Of course mom knew, mom's always know . . . at least they should if they are paying any attention to their child. Great job.
Christy
Guest chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I normally don't read slash but I can say that this was well written, the concept was funny and I like that there was SEVERAL text fails. I'll be curious to see who you are because I really like your writing style
Panic's NearlyWitches chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
Nice!
twi.cute chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
OMG This was hilarious! Great job!
Heather Grey chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
Really loving the Edward/Emmett combo. Great way to incorporate the texting too. I'd die if I sent something like that to my mother. Great job!
elixir47 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I thought it was so funny and cute, I love his mother !
Shades Of Purple84 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
LOL Keep her hanging, Emmett! Nice.
Marie One chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Great luck with the contest. That was fun.