Reviews for Adopted Love
BannanGodis chapter 4 . 11/26/2014
Plz plz update!:(
jeannot1978 chapter 4 . 5/11/2014
This will be an interesting story to follow.
jeannot1978 chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
Have Ash take Misty on a journey. It'll be an interesting experience to write about.
jeannot1978 chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
Eaux-kay! Looks interesting so far. We'll see what develops...
Steveaaml chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
Aaaah!
AAH!
Not okay.
I knew what I was getting myself in to, starting a story I knew would never be finished, but damn, I didn't count on it being this good! I'm loving the friendship with Misty and Ash, and such a great backstory around the Ash/Gary dynamic. Really wonderfully developed versions of these characters, and the way Gary prioritized the pokemon, and the hand holding in that last sequence. Really very well-written, and while I may never get the end of this story, I'm gonna go check out your profile and look for other stories that you did finish.
Steveaaml chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Oh SO sweet. Friends! I love it.
Steveaaml chapter 2 . 5/7/2014
I'm liking this! Really nice versions of these characters!
Kaiju-Titan chapter 4 . 4/23/2014
the "updated" date is killing me here
mark chapter 4 . 4/1/2014
Will there ever be more to this?
iamlunch chapter 2 . 11/3/2013
im a confuzed little puppy
inferioridiot chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
I CAN'T BELIEVE SOME I LIKE LIKES HP
Errr-

That could have sounded wrong but the author's notes are really great! Ahaha. And it was nice how Misty warmed up to basically a new life and household!
Guest chapter 4 . 4/6/2013
Please carry on!
SailorSea chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
Love this story and even though it's been a while plz continue!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/5/2012
please please please please add another chapter! finish the storie! this one is awesome and it needs to continue! your an awesome writer with an amazeing imigination! lol probably spelled that wrong...anyway ill check often and see if youve finished it :) that would be awesome! Byez!
LethaL Carnage Entertainment chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
Amazing story )

You should continue this because we all love it and want to know how it ends )