Reviews for Harry Potter and the Responsible Adults
I truly and sincerely wish JKR would read this. I really, really do. I know this was meant as (mostly) a parody (mostly), but there is a TON of good old-fashioned common freakin' sense tucked in with the words.

Common.
Freakin'.
Sense..

Also: poor lonesome basilisk.
What if this chapter 3 . 11/18/2016
story was COMPLETED and made to be AWESOMELY ENDED?
MuggleCreator chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
Brilliant.
So much is taken so seriously about dangers in some parts of the fandom that no-one pauses to think of what the results would be if the dangers were considered...
Arpad Hrunta chapter 3 . 10/13/2016
This is *utterly* hilarious! It's not *completely* peril free, of course - there are always Events - but definitely less dangerous. This is a wonderfully imaginative story. Kudos!

The best joke in the whole thing is Madam Pomphrey telling Professor Snape (*this* version deserved to not just be called Snape) to slow down when he's running. They're *completely* responsible adults.

I've never thought Hogwarts would be a fun school to attend. *This* version of Hogwarts is one I'd sign up for in a minute.
Arpad Hrunta chapter 2 . 10/13/2016
I'll do a more complete review at the end, but I had to laugh at "Elfin Safety"!
duj chapter 3 . 7/28/2016
Enjoyable story. (But you know, if the adults had really been this sensible, there wouldn't have been a Dark Lord Voldemort. He'd have been counselled - and, if impossible to change, possibly institutionalised.)
Cordelia McGonagall chapter 3 . 11/21/2015
This is just perfect, a dry wit pointing out the base absurdity of the fantasy with droll, pithy jabs. I can't imagine what seven would bring, but I've no doubt you can.
1sunfun chapter 3 . 11/3/2015
Nice.
P chapter 3 . 8/27/2014
Very safe and proper! Well, that's how they should have done it, I don't know what they were thinking. ;) Adorable and very funny read, I hope you'll write at least a little more. I'd love to know what happens instead of Triwizard Tournament (which won't take place, of course, because it would be simply irresponsible to put children through all those utterly unsafe tasks!).
Bad Mum chapter 3 . 7/28/2014
So beautifully responsible and dull! Poor Padfoot being threatened with the snip. And Vernon preaching acceptance of differences is sheer genius. Love it.
respitechristopher chapter 3 . 7/27/2014
What kind of a godfather would he be, indeed. This was such a fun read. I do hope you continue it, but I understand how it could be difficult to take the danger out of the other four books. But, my goodness. The amount of disbelief we've all suspended reading this series is incredible. Really enjoyed this.
respitechristopher chapter 2 . 7/27/2014
Poor basilisk. No muggleborns to slaughter, just rats to feed on. Must be a boring life.

I imagine Harry's going to have his full-on teenager rebellion thing in a bit, then?
respitechristopher chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
This is brilliant. While my major complaint with the books was the lack of resolution (or even respite) for Harry, you've sent that ad absurdium and the counterpoint with this and canon is hysterical. Brava.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
"A little snip"-yes, no wonder he ran!

I do hope whoever has to cover for Remus during his Bad Week gets extra pay-it would hardly be responsible to burden a teacher more than necessary for free.

"Collaborate" or experiment on? Only Snape knows for sure...

And Sirius will probably need a little more help to *stay* responsible. Say, a lithium dart gun...
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 7/26/2014
Ah, I see that the diary has been discovered, Gildylocks is not there, and that life proceeds amusingly (and that the Basilisk is still doing its job of destroying vermin).
59 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »