Reviews for in the best way possible
A Wind Has Blown the Sky Away chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
awwwww! I really like the idea of these two together and this was just adorable
peps281 chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
This was lovely! I wish these two got more screen time on the show - I just love them :)
saicho-18 chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
in my head, the words were being narrated in jeremy's voice :D i loved, loved, loved this. mostly because damn, your dialogue was so good, it could be on the show!
bloodredcherry chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
This was ... so, SO wonderful. I am so impressed that you said so much in a one shot. I have really enjoyed your stories about Betsy & Jeremy, they've made my day!
ginnypotter93 chapter 1 . 11/6/2013
This is so sweet and well-written, I love it! It's nice that you didn't go too melodramatic either, it felt true to their characters. :)
magicaity chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Yay! I loved this - it was really well written and I loved the progression of their relationship. Looking forward to anything else you write!
ncisloverinnc chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Omg...this is perfect. I think there is so much more to Jeremy than the playboy image, and I really like the idea of sweet Betsy being the one to bring it out of him. Loved it.
Jessica chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
This is just a delightful story. I like the push and pull between them, the slow burn, and the story's realism. Wonderful work.
asianpersuasion22 chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
I just love this.
sidsaid chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
This is the most perfect thing I have ever read. I was reading it and near swooning at every moment.

You have the character's voices perfectly. It's actually insane. I can hear their voices in my head as I read and this is beautiful and I love it :')

Thank you.
MrsMcMi chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
This deserves so many more reviews. It's written really well and so sweet. Good job!
bsloths chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This is so magical! Everything about it is perfect, from Jeremy's thoughts to his brother to Tim to the ending. I loved the style of it, really felt like I was inside Jeremy's head. And it was just so SWEET. Loved it!
bantam-shine chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
Flailing. Jeremy & Betsy don't get enough screen time on the show, so I loved your story for providing the character development & happy, romantic ending that they deserve!
Joy Booth chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
OMG, So sweet and I love that it takes place over time but there isnt a bunch on lag, the spacing is awesome and I think your characterization of Betsy is spot on, thanks for posting!
Lovely Laughing chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Nicely done I really like Reed's journey of realization. We need more Jetsy stories