Reviews for Harry Tano
Talistan chapter 1 . 8/31
orchestrated by her former frined Barris Offee - friend
gginsc chapter 56 . 8/26
I really wanted Narcissa to avenge herself on Lucius!
gginsc chapter 57 . 8/26
I have tremendously enjoyed this fanfic! However, I am a bit skeptical of Draco's change.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 8 . 8/18
ah, thanks for that. must have been the clone wars game that follows the show. never got too far into that one.
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 7 . 8/18
i HAVE played Lego Star Wars, and i don't get the reference. so if you could share it? i would appreciate it.
Fnaffan418 chapter 57 . 8/16
I first read this book when you had not completed it yet now that I come back I like keep writing books as good as this one
SixFtWookie chapter 15 . 7/17
I actually sang "from a certain point of view" a la Robot Chicken and then had myself a good giggle and had to let you know. If that was an intended joke, congratulations! If it was not, congratulations! It was hilarious to me either way.
SixFtWookie chapter 8 . 7/17
Never apologize for telling a joke someone doesn't get, it's not your fault (if the joke is told properly), it's the fault of those lacking a sense of humor or context. Explaining a joke is a lot like dissecting a frog. You can learn a lot about your subject, but the subject is dead and in bloody pieces.
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 8 . 7/16
I’ve never played a Lego Star Wars game where you got the Damage Booster and it turned the Lightsaber a different color. I’ve played the GBA, NDS, and GameCube LEGO Star Wars games and they’ve never done so. To my knowledge the only way to change the color of a lightsaber is to input a code while in the pause menu, or when you create your own LEGO mini figure to play as you can choose the color your blade is
Demigod4996 chapter 19 . 7/12
Does The Force cripple Harry's magic? I honestly don't believe that Neville would be more powerful than him
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 57 . 7/5
Well...never did figure out who Tonks ended up with...or Harry. Still, not a bad Star Wars meets Harry Potter crossover. *claps in applause* Very nice.
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 47 . 7/5
...or Tonks...I claim Tonks and Harry as an option.
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 17 . 7/4
...well at least this Ginny isn't a dumb fangirl. So if they ended up together I could tolerate it, but I still prefer Harry and Hermione.
I love reading a sane dumbledore ! Nice job