Reviews for Harry Tano
Warrior0974 chapter 57 . 7/6
Brilliant story had so much fun reading it
Sethiboi chapter 38 . 6/28
CLARKSON!
rak87nyc chapter 29 . 2/29
only nitpicking since the mistake is in view of the review box... "the original plan which cumulated" should be culminated I think
rak87nyc chapter 24 . 2/29
should this scene at the end not also have included returning a certain potter family heirloom? i gather we are still pre christmas but an albus that admits fault should know continuing to hold on to the cloak till later would only backfire unless I missed it getting returned some time earlier, either way i am enjoying my second or maybe third read through, though i do hope it is not leading towards a ginny relationship with harry but even if it does it couldn't have been that bad since this isn't my first time here
Reaper1990 chapter 21 . 1/19
It's padma not padme . still good story so far.
1MoreThing chapter 29 . 12/19/2023
Every Jedi initiate that joins in the story quickly becomes as good as Harry or better despite his previously mentioned ability, potential, and years of experience and practice he has over them. It’s almost instantaneous, within a matter of weeks.

Take Abraham and Luna, they become introduced for the first time to the force, and not only is Ahsoka planning to get them lightsabers the following year, but about a month and.a half later they both somehow already have lightsabers (Luna already making design alterations to it and Abraham capable of beating Harry easily). That’s ridiculous. Didn’t even wait the year to start. 4-6 weeks later and they’re practically knights well on their path.

It took Ahsoka a year to get to the floating meditation level. The others didn’t have the memory and experience transference that Harry obtained that allowed him to accomplish it within a week. The Jedi element is getting more and more ridiculous in your story.
Blade master chapter 28 . 12/19/2023
According to Ashoka, Harry was better with a lightsaber than Anakin Skywalker. His potential was higher. Now this Abraham is supposed to be even better? Harry has been demoted in terms of lightsaber and force potential (Luna)
Wands chapter 10 . 12/19/2023
What about the two wands and the letter she found in the bag she picked up from the attic? Have they disappeared from the story only to be forgotten?
huntjd1 chapter 34 . 11/17/2023
Honestly. While I understand your need to drum up drama and i habe loved the story so far. You have already started that the Blacks and Potters have extreme financial supremacy over the Malfoys and far more control over Fudge. Quite frankly I have difficulty imagining how with all there present runic doors and ships how Asoka couldn’t escape before Fudje could rally troops. Then if that wasn’t possible just burry Fudge either financially Politically or with assassins. Before you go saying killing is wrong. Jedi’s are warriors that kill when necessary. I am sorry but Fudge is moron to stupid to live and would save many lives to have him terminated. No flame is intended. This is only ment as debate of believability of a certain plot. I just think this part if the story a bit rushed? I am not sure how i want to express it. I just feel it is lacking something more tangible to shift everything so suddenly. My biggest hang up is how fast he got the troops from a zero alert status assembled and through the wards of Hogwarts. Especially since they had so many methods of retreat. I honestly don’t think anyone but Fudge with his magical timing in a extremely warded school could have so much as seen Asoka.
Guest chapter 23 . 8/18/2023
tu te tromp lord des jedi a plus de 30 000 ans
bakun.alex93 chapter 12 . 8/11/2023
What an utter bullshit!
Elymes chapter 57 . 8/2/2023
wonderfull story, and nice twist whit the decklearation of Demon.
fraewyn chapter 57 . 7/21/2023
Loved it!
Runecutter chapter 57 . 6/25/2023
Don't you mean Lucas?

Well it was a great story with a few obvious shortcomings. One of which is the constant struggle to write anything Potter related correctly ;) And another is the weird fluctuations in pacing, most parts show a bit too much advance/success to be quite believable and towards the end/epilogues then it jumps around without even trying to show what amount of time has passed, which was a bit frustrating. Giving dates for the chapters is not that hard and would have improved the understandability of the story vastly. Reminds me too of the footnote where you mentioned Palpatine would be a confirmation of 1992 being 10 BBY, but it was a very hazy conclusion based on the official building start for the DS1 Deathstar (seems one of the new Disneywars companionbooks gives this as the name of the station and DS2 for the ROTJ version).
I STILL have no idea, how we got from 1992/Chamber of Secrets to "George Bush" being president, who was inaugurated in 2001. Nothing in the narration hints at Harry turning 20 before the final fight or that something like 7 or 8 years had passed between Stonehenge and that speech. (Now that i mentioned Dubyah, why do they shut down NATO and not just turn it into "UETO" United Earth Treaty Org with all peaceful nations joining a pact to defend humanity as a whole and the colonies that speech talks about?)

In general the attempts to fuse the three different "technologies" were well described, you could have gone a bit farther with most and invested a lot more time into the difficulty to make such stuff work on the new ideas that were Magitech and with the limited ressources of earth industry, but well, that's a pretty Hard Scifi approahc and SW is anything but "hard" Science, so it may be understandable. A bit regretably that after a strong start with lots of character development after Ahsoka came into the open, it changed mostly to give the technology the starring role and neglected the persons. We know almost nothing about the various groups gaining importance after the shift to the USA / Moon which makes feeling sad about Abraham and Nicola losing their lives in the battle of Stonehenge rather hard.

Ironically what TV Tropes compared the Dumbledore thing to was the last moments of the EXECUTOR in RotJ, while as you've written it it was clearly far closer to the cropduster in Independece Day, which came as a bit of a surprise. ;) in any way, the scene was very moving, especially meeting Ariana. Could have done myself without the followup with McGonagall, but well... better having that included than losing the whole scene with the good parts before it.

Things the Epilogues forgot to mention... more specialised groups that came from the Magitech advancement like Research departments (Who can't see Hermione and Luna as mad scientists driving each other mad over their different approaches?), a Scouting / Interstellar Mapping Corps to find out more about the Neighborhood of the Solar System and some sort of spiritual philosophers trying to find out more about Force and/or magic... maybe even how to change the environment so that more mage users don't lose the Force ability before they can train.

As for "Elliot"... am i a horrible person for saying while i know about the ET presence in the Senate Scenes of Phantom Menace, I'd have preferred if the Alien Ship came from Melmac? :D
Runecutter chapter 50 . 6/25/2023
Did you put Draco in Leatherpants? Yes, you did *long suffering sigh*

I think up to now you always spelled Stupefy correctly, it doesn't turn you stupid, it puts you into a stupor...
2,340 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »