Reviews for Harry Tano
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 53 . 17h
Don't do battles well? Don't do battles well? *bursts out laughing incredulously because that was an AMAZING battle scene*
Nicely paced. Good to see clever ambitious mucous post-riddle, for a change. I like technomagery.
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 10 . 8/16
"I like that boulder, that is a niiice boulder… ow! Moony!"

Sirius must've watched Mulan. That's a stealth Mushu reference if I'm not mistaken.
MonochromeTiger chapter 23 . 8/13
"I have a bad feeling about this" The fated line which brings trouble...
Never has it been said with no consequence!
WhiteElfElder chapter 57 . 8/10
Love the omakes. Since the New Jedi do not follow the old code, I wonder how well they will be received?
WhiteElfElder chapter 49 . 8/10
Damn it...now the enemy have the plans for the greater shields and other things...I hope that computer did not hold more of the Jedi secrets.
WhiteElfElder chapter 48 . 8/10
This sucks because now if they can get into Longbottom Manor, they can get through the door...and if the person on the other end is hit with an Imperious then more will filter in. It is like the Jedi are trapped between two Sith forces.
WhiteElfElder chapter 40 . 8/10
Are we sure Lucius is not Palpatine in disguise with that line he did? That cloaked figure working to create the Imperio field is reminding me of a Cylon.
WhiteElfElder chapter 35 . 8/10
I hate that it seems the Purebloods are winning, and the writing is there that non-humans or part-humans are going to be in trouble.
WhiteElfElder chapter 34 . 8/10
Did Gringotts by the plans, steal them, or are they paying royalties for using them for the doors?
WhiteElfElder chapter 31 . 8/10
How did Fudge just manage to hit that particular floo instead of the one in he head office?
WhiteElfElder chapter 26 . 8/9
I read the same story with Gripsack and Twist...there was also one with Howie Cheetam.
WhiteElfElder chapter 22 . 8/9
Yeah Luna!
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 8/9
What about Crouch's part in all this...and maybe leading to the discovery of his son?
CosmicPanda chapter 3 . 7/20
"gonna ask George Lucas" TOO META PLEASE STOP!
1,934 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »