Reviews for Harry Tano
jdboss1 chapter 4 . 12/19/2021
You are not the first but probably not even the hundreds to have done it

But I'm scan have to stop here and rant

The idea that people can pass off the kids in a well I possessions is laughable

Who takes care of a child upon the death of their parents is not done in Will
the dead person's wishes are only polite suggestions and have no actual legal bearing or at least in muggle UK

So many stories have it that magical UK you can inherit children as easy as some declaring it in a will
no social services deciding if you're fit to raise a child and so forth

The other thing that irritates me

Magic Britain does or does not follow muggle Britain culture

if it does not then magical wills should be a bit more unique and magical but instead so many authors when reading them out literally copy muggle legal jargon
I never discuss the fees/taxes of executed a will

But why would to early 20s adults write a will even in a war one thing I know about young people they think they're immortal
if one dies the other should inherited all (as default)
if they both die why do they think their child would survive if whatever could kill both them probably kill the child as well

I like the idea of a pre-standard has Potter default will service charged by the goblins as part of running the estate and if they want anything extra or different to standards copy and charge them through the nose
stacygrrl2002 chapter 29 . 12/13/2021
Man, i don't like fumblemore, and don't trust his mindset at hear him think, he has done all the work, and led his team to find and destroy the horcruxes! Then his plotting over the hallows! If Harry gets hurt sat all,xor even involved in his trap plans, ahsoka may give him an up close demonstration of her light saber
stacygrrl2002 chapter 28 . 12/13/2021
Wonder if that's gonna chap dracos butt. Harry destroys them, even with the fancy wands, using no magic, and then a muggle whips up on Harry. Ha!
stacygrrl2002 chapter 24 . 12/12/2021
Not sure if fumblemore is feeding Harry's a line or not? Sounds like it wih the set up ongoing. Wonder how badly he freaks when he meets miss tano. Wish they could have kept the doors a better secret. Not sure like the Weasley being such a big part. glad Neville is getting the help he needs. Wonder if the force could help the longbottoms?
stacygrrl2002 chapter 18 . 12/12/2021
EveƱ disgraced and ousted,fumbledork is gonna get his nose in! What can Minnie be thinking? Or filius? I hope it gets chopped off with a sabre
Ionnizerstr chapter 40 . 12/2/2021
stinger sounds like paint ball, Lazer tag, airsoft combined and I wish it was real.
Ionnizerstr chapter 28 . 12/2/2021
I actually had a math teacher called Mr boardman in 7th grade.
Guest chapter 15 . 11/10/2021
Unfortunately this story is just not engaging, author. No struggle, no conflict. Everything is too easy. Sure, it's kinda nice but kinda nice doesn't warrant this word count.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/10/2021
This story has been a bit boring so far, author. Everything is going well for everyone. There's nothing even resembling tension or danger. That'll get old pretty quickly.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/10/2021
I know this story is all about Harry Potter but our displaced jedi has been extremely unconcerned about whatever was going on back in the galaxy far away. Not even a single thought spared about clones and empire and other jedi and whatnot. It's kinda odd.
Guest chapter 57 . 10/24/2021
Fun story! Thank you for writing
redleg319 chapter 17 . 9/7/2021
Remus is channeling Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari? Great story. Thank you!
SnappingTurt3ls chapter 9 . 8/22/2021
The title was changed to make the fact that it is a book on magic more obvious rrom back when the books just came out. Also it's not that we dont know about Nicholas Flamel, it's just one of those things that is only talked about once or twice and then ignored forevermore, so many wouldn't have gotten the reference.
DaSalvatore chapter 33 . 8/11/2021
Whilst I'm continuing to read this, I'm going to correct you in that this is NOT a butterfly effect. This is a sharp left urn deviation from canon with barely any build-up.

It makes NO logical sense for Wizarding Britain to go so utterly sideways the very moment the Minister comes screaming into the Ministry about a demon. To go from the Minister thinks Ahsoka is a demon, to the country being taken over, the Death Eaters all working under Greengrass and Lucius and even happily killing off Riddle, martial law in the Wizarding World, AND able to get Thatcher on their side in less than two days is utter insanity and borderline crack in terms of plot progression.

Regardless of how good what follows is, this is not a butterfly effect. This is using a pneumatic drill to drive a square through a round hole and destroying the hole in the process.
Aearher chapter 6 . 7/23/2021
Moody signing the Teapot song! I am dieing from laughter!
2,246 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »