Reviews for Harry Tano
Pointer3109 chapter 57 . 6/18/2019
Fun read.
Pointer3109 chapter 51 . 6/18/2019
chap 51
In the final analysis, if the attack fails, you do drop a rock on Stonehenge. If that fails, you drop a string of them, successively larger.
Pointer3109 chapter 50 . 6/18/2019
chap 50
You may have the ability to give, override, or countermand orders to anyone on the planet, without the ability to deliver those orders where needed you're screwed.

Even if you could order a sniper ( or fighter pilot) to do something ( like suicide ), without being able to speak to him he can still kill you at range.

Does imperious commands work over radio or TV?

Fun idea.
torlan2003 chapter 54 . 6/6/2019
Excellent story, I picked a crossover to read for something new. You delivered that quite well. I enjoyed the original ideas in the plot line. I look forward to reading more of your stories. Thank you for writing.
Sani2341 chapter 42 . 6/5/2019
but we'll have Fang-
*double chckes the publish date of the Story*
damn, well hopefully ther'll be a few Kom'rk assault ships around for the Wolfalorians
Sani2341 chapter 38 . 6/5/2019
Why am I not surprised by the top gear bit?
I mean if there were a repulsor lift car coming in the near future, there would defenitly be a Grand tour segment or challange around it.
Sani2341 chapter 37 . 6/5/2019
Awwww, why no Dathomir witches?
Sani2341 chapter 30 . 6/5/2019
Kote Alpha Squad Darasuum Kote
Hank1967 chapter 57 . 5/22/2019
Very entertaining story! Loved it! The drunken founders omakes at the end were hilarious!
MartianGod chapter 1 . 5/7/2019
there are a few auto-correct errors in my previous paragraph Take out the word fun and replace it with the
MartianGod chapter 1 . 5/7/2019
I enjoyed the story up until you started to redeem Draco. I like the story, but I hate it when people start trying to redeem a villain. in my mind Draco is a dick who needs to get his comeuppance but instead he gets a fharem! sorry but no, even in the Canon Draco is not a person who would be able to successfully get a harem on personality alone. top of that Daphne has never once struck me as the type of woman who would lower herself to being a member of a harem. she has far too much pride to do that. fun fact from how the characters are expressed in Cannon and a lot of Fannin only pansy would probably be willing to be part of the harem for Draco. The story was good but that particular aspect of it just does not appeal to me. as for the title of the story it doesn't really fit with what happened into actual story you didn't really put too much focus on Harry. Harry's change in life may have brought about new outcomes but he was never really a driving force so the title doesn't really fit.
Guest chapter 34 . 5/6/2019
Its the deathly hallows but worse
eragon95159 chapter 57 . 4/14/2019
Continue and update please.
gjustin035 chapter 32 . 4/12/2019
i like your lemon ;)
pineapple-pancake chapter 14 . 3/25/2019
I think I would have prefered if only Harry learns the Jedy way, like it seems like too much luck that Hermione could also use the force, when it is supposed to be a rare gift. And I think I like it more when it is special.
Also, I think from a strategically perspective, it would be best to keep the Jedi's skills as secret as they can be, to have that edge in battle, otherwise, their enemies will find ways to prepare against those skills.
2,239 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »