Reviews for Harry Tano
Hank1967 chapter 57 . 5/22/2019
Very entertaining story! Loved it! The drunken founders omakes at the end were hilarious!
MartianGod chapter 1 . 5/7/2019
there are a few auto-correct errors in my previous paragraph Take out the word fun and replace it with the
MartianGod chapter 1 . 5/7/2019
I enjoyed the story up until you started to redeem Draco. I like the story, but I hate it when people start trying to redeem a villain. in my mind Draco is a dick who needs to get his comeuppance but instead he gets a fharem! sorry but no, even in the Canon Draco is not a person who would be able to successfully get a harem on personality alone. top of that Daphne has never once struck me as the type of woman who would lower herself to being a member of a harem. she has far too much pride to do that. fun fact from how the characters are expressed in Cannon and a lot of Fannin only pansy would probably be willing to be part of the harem for Draco. The story was good but that particular aspect of it just does not appeal to me. as for the title of the story it doesn't really fit with what happened into actual story you didn't really put too much focus on Harry. Harry's change in life may have brought about new outcomes but he was never really a driving force so the title doesn't really fit.
Guest chapter 34 . 5/6/2019
Its the deathly hallows but worse
eragon95159 chapter 57 . 4/14/2019
Continue and update please.
gjustin035 chapter 32 . 4/12/2019
i like your lemon ;)
pineapple-pancake chapter 14 . 3/25/2019
I think I would have prefered if only Harry learns the Jedy way, like it seems like too much luck that Hermione could also use the force, when it is supposed to be a rare gift. And I think I like it more when it is special.
Also, I think from a strategically perspective, it would be best to keep the Jedi's skills as secret as they can be, to have that edge in battle, otherwise, their enemies will find ways to prepare against those skills.
Leicontis chapter 20 . 3/19/2019
Wow, somebody actually thought to give an explanation for why the Stone's hiding place was a no-go zone other than "it's dangerous and mysterious, which of course means it's TOTALLY unattractive to teenagers". You are literally the only other fanfic author I've seen to have such an idea (I went with toxic mold, aiming for something as boringly dangerous as possible).
kolroling chapter 57 . 3/19/2019
LOVED IT!
Leicontis chapter 10 . 3/19/2019
See, if Shrek had already come out in-setting, there'd be a huge opening for some sort of comment about Sirius "acting like an ass".
snowbarsa chapter 57 . 1/26/2019
Wow! Just... wow!
I like this story.
No. I love it!
BlazeStryker chapter 7 . 11/6/2018
Regarding Moody last chapter:

Well, at least it's in *context* if you sing the Teapot Song while putting the kettle on.

Incidentally, the image for this story; is that a wand laid over the Jedi Emblem?
doubledamn chapter 38 . 7/13/2018
Kinda wish there were dates on these newspaper articles, so we get more of a sense of timescale.
Phillies2 chapter 10 . 6/19/2018
Not going to lie, I am really disappointed we didn't get more Harry/Ashoka alone with lessons. Bringing Sirius and Moony in already is kind of disappointing, Hermione already being involved is stretching it.
Phillies2 chapter 9 . 6/19/2018
Okay, where the heck did Ashoka or Harry get another kyber crystal for Harry to make a Light Saber?
2,246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »