Reviews for Harry Tano
The Ohvist chapter 12 . 5/14/2018
I wonder, since I've only just begun reading this story last night, I wonder if Hermione or Harry Potter would be somebody that could learn the art of Battle Meditation: an advanced Force technique that allows one to better coordinate the actions of others on a battlefield, and can empower your allies and demoralize your enemies just as swiftly.
The Ohvist chapter 8 . 5/14/2018
I can placate some mental imagery to go with the description of Ahsoka Tano the "Sunset Lady", and her charge Harry Potter-Tano the "Dawn Boy", gazing out at the coastline, hand upon his shoulder all the while music plays against the distant rolling of waves and seagulls flying overhead: "Dantooine Outback" from the Knights of The Old Republic Soundtrack by Jeremy Soule, a song that distinctively personifies the mystical allure and beauty all children feel when we first watched Star Wars long ago and heard about the Force from Obi-Wan Kenobi and Yoda.

/Uv8tYdGTQdY - "Dantooine Outback"
Guest chapter 9 . 5/14/2018
It was J.K. Rowling that thought 'Philosopher' wouldn't be understood by A-MUHRR-icans.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/12/2018
Constant Teapot!
Guest chapter 56 . 5/8/2018
Great story, thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 16 . 5/8/2018
Wow! I'd forgotten that I'd read this gem before, so glad to re-discover it!
Face Yourself chapter 10 . 5/6/2018
I remember reading this story a time or two before, and it being good.
What I didn't remember, sadly, was the level of disappointment at how few chapters the story went before the time with *just* Ahsoka and Harry was over. Would have vastly preferred to see a lot more of the time that was skipped over - chapters 2 and 3 were easily the best.
Lukifer chapter 37 . 5/2/2018
1) Why Old Republic?
In Ashoka times it was Galactic Republic.
Galactic Republic became Old Republic after Palpatins Empire crash.
2) How Earth will get in Galactic Republic?
Earth placed in Milky Way Galaxy
Galacctic Repablic placed in Skyriver Galaxy ( wiki/Skyriver)

P.S.: sorry for my bad english.
Rairi Valelira chapter 8 . 4/29/2018
I liked the joke. Now I have to play the game. Again, lol.
Ronden Kiagre chapter 9 . 4/23/2018
It's not so much that Americans are too ignorant, so much as the publishing executives assume we are. There's actually a pretty pervasive trend of media companies in this country dumbing things down because they think the general public will be too stupid to understand them. It's honestly a little infuriating and more than a little insulting.
sondowth chapter 7 . 4/17/2018
Nice touch with the super saver extra. Wouldn't have thought of that if I did the story myself.
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 56 . 3/30/2018
Great story
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 53 . 3/29/2018
That was a good death for Dumbledore
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 52 . 3/29/2018
Really good fight
Numbet1ebaystoregmail chapter 48 . 3/29/2018
Draco is a very interesting character in this story
2,246 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 26 .. Last Next »