Reviews for Harry Tano
colinot chapter 9 . 3/14
In French, it's worse, the title is Harry Potter in wizard school.
vera841 chapter 20 . 3/4
This is the first fic ever where Hedwig is named something other than Hedwig.
Zara Bennle chapter 9 . 2/23
The title was changed because the publishers thought that we would accept it better. I think philosephers stone sounds better. I really like your writing! It is sepctacular. The story and plot is great!
Bleucasey chapter 10 . 2/16
NEWTS originally stood for nascent expertise Wizarding test in my mind and that will be the hill I chose to die on
Stijn1boy chapter 53 . 1/7
At an end, his rule is. And not short enough it was.

On a more serious note, I think you did a great job with the battle. It felt very Star Wars like to me. I love and hate Albus' sacrifice. Love, because it's a great heroic death, and you gave him a nice goodbye, hate, becauseI really like him, and what you did with the character.
Way too many stories bash Dumbledore, or turn him into a caricature of what he was, making him a mad man rambling on about the greater good that feels absolutely no remorse about having to sacrifice Harry. Somw stories even portray him as wanting to do it for more power. No one will ever convince me that Dumbledore didn't care about Harry, or wanted the Dursleys to abuse him.

I know I'm not at the end yet, but I'm rereading this story. Despite the fact that it's been over five years since you finished this, really hope I you write a sequel to it eventually. There are so few good Star Wars crossovers, nevermind original ideas. This story has both, and it could be fun to see more about the integration of Star Wars/magic into muggle society, maybe include a couple familiar faces like Rex, and there are plenty of antagonists you can use. Both from tbe magical as well as from the muggle side. Maybe a group moving against magicals, similar to what was done in Legend of Korra season 1 (I can't think of another example right now). Whatever you decide, this is a great story, and it would bw a shame if we never see anything else from this wonderful world you have created with the two universes.
Trahald of Uru chapter 53 . 1/7
But just as Albus was about to impact the imperio tower, he was rammed from the side by Mary-Sue Whonow's fighter. She had a stupid line planned about winning a war by only saving what we love, but she couldn't deliver it, as Albus had been killed by the g-forces of her fighter impacting his.
Heather chapter 17 . 1/3
I caught the paraphrased Delen quote. Please tell me there will also be a Vorlon quote about understand being a three-edged sword. lol
Heather chapter 9 . 1/3
With regard to your author note at the end of chapter 9; I am an American and I freely and shamefully admit that my countrymen *are* that ignorant. To Americans, "Philosophers" are "boring old men that debate useless ideas that can't be proven" while "Sorcerers" are "flashy and cool magic slingers like the gunslingers of the wild west." Well... maybe not *all* of us are that bad, but certainly an overwhelming majority, and that majority needs to all start camping at Yellowstone so they can all be there when it eventually pops.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2020
Ass ass so much ass second i read that snape line marked your death
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2020
Nah man this is fucking ass forgiveness una you shat all over my face fucking disrespectful ill find you and murder hate you pathetic snape cocksuckers hope you stop breathing
Max waspace chapter 1 . 12/29/2020
That is a scarily accurate deduction
martin.presston.9 chapter 26 . 11/16/2020
dont know if anyone told you but i believe the story was Amber and Emerald by Contramancer good story but never completed
Smile Giver11 chapter 1 . 11/15/2020
Okay, I already love this story. It's twelve: thirty-six AM, but I don't care. I'm about to read this entire thing.
Matt chapter 19 . 11/8/2020
"But since I'm a parseltongue"
Really? And here I thought he was a boy. Parseltongue is a language. A person cannot be a language. A person who speaks parseltongue is a parselmouth. Harry is a parselmouth, not a parseltongue. It is impossible for anyone to be a parseltongue. Ignorant person!
animusand chapter 9 . 10/31/2020
On the topic of average American ignorance, you might be surprised how much we don't know. The change seems likely due to sorcerer having explicit magical association. Also, who doesn't love a bit of alliteration?
2,236 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »