Reviews for Harry Tano
Fiction is the Truth chapter 20 . 1/3/2018
They will fit in in Ravenclaw
Fiction is the Truth chapter 19 . 1/3/2018
Can you put him in Slytherin just to piss of bigots?
Fiction is the Truth chapter 16 . 1/3/2018
‘Partnership in retail’ as in what the twins were already doing.
Guest chapter 38 . 1/3/2018
Fantastic time jump mechanism. Inventive and, as far as I can tell, new to the fanfic I have read. Great story so far.
cyclone1969 chapter 24 . 12/25/2017
love the story would love to see it continue further into the wider verse (more than it does) just one niggle "Pomona Sprout" not "Pomola" or at the start of the next chapter "Pomona" :P
TheLavenderHour chapter 53 . 12/24/2017
Are you kidding? That was great!
TheLavenderHour chapter 49 . 12/24/2017
Jesus christ ur in the middle of writing a dramatic action scene and you throw in the baseball joke.
AND NARUTO GOD DAMN IT

I love humans, we're like the crazy trash pandas of the galaxy.
TheLavenderHour chapter 39 . 12/24/2017
I almost burst out laughing at the term "bible-smashers"
Oh sweet baby Jesus they don't understand Science-Fiction and Fantasy genres.
TheLavenderHour chapter 38 . 12/24/2017
WOOOOO Holy moly!
You've outdone yourself with writing!
Morally grey characters, possible hidden motives, and the resurgence of the Jedi? YES!
LoveSpock chapter 57 . 12/24/2017
Did Harry Potter-Tano have kids? Great storyline!

:-)

LoveSpock chapter 42 . 12/24/2017
'By your command' is the old Battlestar Galactica response from the Cylons to their leader's commands. Funny.

:-)
TheLavenderHour chapter 15 . 12/24/2017
Did you have to make a Ben Kenobi joke? "from a certain point of view"?
Clever...
Also, the complete acceptance of the last name "Tano" just makes me believe more firmly that Harry is likely part Indian or another British colonized country. And it makes me want to cry because he has a mother and she's perfect and this story is perfect and your Harry's a bundle of sunshine I love him.
TheLavenderHour chapter 13 . 12/24/2017
Holy crap I'm sobbing happily
That pink toad *insert curseword I really shouldn't use* is going to die and I'm going to laugh so hard.
TheLavenderHour chapter 12 . 12/24/2017
you must cut down the tallest tree in the forest with!... A herring!
Answer me these questions three. What!... Is your name? What! ... Is your quest? What!... Is the air velocity of an unladen swallow?
I'm not dead yet!
If she weighs as much as a duck... Then she's made of wood... "And?" ... AND SHE"S A WITCH!
TheLavenderHour chapter 9 . 12/24/2017
The title got changed... because people think America is stupid. That's it.
Its mostly due to schooling differences, and our grades are much more difficult to achieve, and as an outward appearance, it makes us look stupid. Also, we don't grow up with the same legends, and the printers were worried that people wouldn't like it because the title didn't roll off the tongue as easily.
2,250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 10 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 30 .. Last Next »