Reviews for Harry Tano
TheLavenderHour chapter 8 . 12/24/2017
The Lego Star Wars games are a blessing and I love them.
TheLavenderHour chapter 7 . 12/24/2017
One of my favorite parts of Sirius was that he never lived up to his name.
Except for the Dog Star and Color part, but symbolically and literally? The dude's as Serious as a clown riding a tricycle and as Dark as a white Ikea shelving unit. (why did I use that metaphor? 12:00 midnight does things to you.)
And you are bringing my favorite aspects of his character in beautifully.
And then Ahsoka? My fav? The Strong Girl(tm)? Hell yes.
TheLavenderHour chapter 6 . 12/24/2017
I love the random details you've added.
"Lyrics to the Teapot Song" I'm dying.
Nova Cryptid chapter 57 . 12/23/2017
I loved these scenes. The founders actions were hilarious.
Guest chapter 56 . 12/18/2017
I love this! despite the lack of tension, it was well done. thank you!
i like technomagery fics when they don't go overboard or fall to the "Boy-who-totes-guns-and-super-weapons-around-all-the-time-and-could-kill-you-with- his- pinky-fingernail-and-no-wizard-can-match-hiim-ever-unless-he-literally-disembowels-himself-and-avadakedavras-himself-a-few-times" cliche.
The Ancient Phoenix chapter 9 . 12/17/2017
Maybe due to the connotation of Philosipher in English?
SomeoneWithTasteDoA chapter 21 . 12/3/2017
Padma. Not Padme, that's Anakin's wife.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/24/2017
Ok, so everything cool about Harry being raised by a Jedi is also getting thrown to include everyone and you also somehow managed to make almost all of the conflict disappear before Harry gets to hogwarts. Feels like a crack fic that's not funny.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/20/2017
This chapter just pisses me off, if my bank informed someone that I was there and then permitted them to burst in on a meeting I would be livid. I know that I would never trust a bank that gave out _any_ personal information.

While you may argue that the same rules don't apply in the magic world I would assume that they would be more in line with those dealing with nobility from a few hundred years ago or even more draconian (sic).
Guest chapter 9 . 11/20/2017
The title was changed because the US publisher (I forget the company) considered Americans too ignorant to know about the philosophers stone.
kurolothgarian chapter 30 . 11/11/2017
"Wolfalorians"? Such a bad name. "Loupalorian" would be better, in my opinion (the 'loup' is from 'loup-garou', which means werewolf). Or it could be Lupalorian, as in Remus Lupin, because the Mandalorians were named after their first leader, Mandalore.
Yodeling Prospector chapter 1 . 11/8/2017
I remember finding this story years ago, and then stumbled upon a link to it on TV Tropes today. It's as good as I remember :)
Guest chapter 24 . 11/4/2017
Replaying the first book here makes no sense at all. Nothing is the same why should these same events occur? Harry is no longer a horcrux. This seems really forced and pointless. Hopefully that is not the plan for all seven years.
The Woolly Llama chapter 17 . 10/18/2017
Aw don't tell me this is a Harry X Ginny story? I rarely ever like that pairing outside a harem.
Jimbocous chapter 57 . 9/6/2017
Very nicely done. Thanks for a great read!
2,250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 31 .. Last Next »