Reviews for Harry Tano
Kalen Darkmoon chapter 56 . 8/30/2017
An excellent HP-Star Wars crossover fic. I loved it and added it to my favorites. There doesn't seem to be very many good and completed of what is perhaps my favorite crossover. The other main ones I enjoy are HP crossovers with Stargate, Supernatural, Buffy, LotR and some Marvel/DC. Thank you for writing, sharing and*completing* such an enjoyable story.
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 53 . 8/17/2017
Don't do battles well? Don't do battles well? *bursts out laughing incredulously because that was an AMAZING battle scene*
Guest chapter 44 . 8/16/2017
Nicely paced. Good to see clever ambitious mucous post-riddle, for a change. I like technomagery.
Nozomi Higurashi chapter 10 . 8/16/2017
"I like that boulder, that is a niiice boulder… ow! Moony!"

Sirius must've watched Mulan. That's a stealth Mushu reference if I'm not mistaken.
MaidenOfFireAndChaos chapter 23 . 8/13/2017
"I have a bad feeling about this" The fated line which brings trouble...
Never has it been said with no consequence!
WhiteElfElder chapter 57 . 8/10/2017
Love the omakes. Since the New Jedi do not follow the old code, I wonder how well they will be received?
WhiteElfElder chapter 49 . 8/10/2017
Damn it...now the enemy have the plans for the greater shields and other things...I hope that computer did not hold more of the Jedi secrets.
WhiteElfElder chapter 48 . 8/10/2017
This sucks because now if they can get into Longbottom Manor, they can get through the door...and if the person on the other end is hit with an Imperious then more will filter in. It is like the Jedi are trapped between two Sith forces.
WhiteElfElder chapter 40 . 8/10/2017
Are we sure Lucius is not Palpatine in disguise with that line he did? That cloaked figure working to create the Imperio field is reminding me of a Cylon.
WhiteElfElder chapter 35 . 8/10/2017
I hate that it seems the Purebloods are winning, and the writing is there that non-humans or part-humans are going to be in trouble.
WhiteElfElder chapter 34 . 8/10/2017
Did Gringotts by the plans, steal them, or are they paying royalties for using them for the doors?
WhiteElfElder chapter 31 . 8/10/2017
How did Fudge just manage to hit that particular floo instead of the one in he head office?
WhiteElfElder chapter 26 . 8/9/2017
I read the same story with Gripsack and Twist...there was also one with Howie Cheetam.
WhiteElfElder chapter 22 . 8/9/2017
Yeah Luna!
WhiteElfElder chapter 6 . 8/9/2017
What about Crouch's part in all this...and maybe leading to the discovery of his son?
2,250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 32 .. Last Next »