Reviews for Harry Tano
Guest chapter 32 . 6/18/2017
I'll see you LEMON and raise you five LIMES! ;-) Frankly, I don't care if you have lemons in this or not. It's good without them. I think Lucy isn't going to be able to get another child. I think there's another part of the declining Pure-Blood birthrate. I think that due to the drastic inbreeding they've done for generation they now have a fertility problem as well. Not that I'd want more Bad Faiths running around. They've already proved just how piss poor of a family they are. Though their son, Dragon of Bad Faith, IS in Slytherin but has no cunning nor any other supposed traits of that house. And they think their next child will be any better?! Not after they're done with Hogwarts it won't! They're too stupid to realize that they're way will only lead to weaker witches and wizards through weaker standards.
Bronze chapter 31 . 6/18/2017
"Well, on a whole, I think that could have gone better. " Talk about your massive understatements! If Madam Bones is the head of the DMLE, maybe Harry could talk Sirius into dropping Fudgepacker Supreme and getting her elected Minister of/for Magic. Fudgepacker Supreme is about as good as a smashed clock. He's totally stupid and most likely corrupt. He can't think for himself and surrounds himself with ass kissers. He'd dither as the Ministry burned down around his ears.
Bronze chapter 25 . 6/17/2017
The answer to the Headmistress question is that she had too much faith in a self-centered old fool.
Guest chapter 24 . 6/17/2017
Bumbleohomore IS still making mistakes and worse yet, he knows it! Having the Elder Wand in his hands has allowed him to believe he knows all and can not be wrong in anyway or thing he does. I personally wouldn't be surprised if he used the wands power to make Flamel give him that stupid stone before erasing Flamel's memory of it. Bumbleohsomore has been in a position of authority for so long that people can't believe he would purposefully endanger a child's life. They've already forgotten and very likely forgiven his error in placing Harry with his magic hating relative and looking the other way while he plays his games at the school. How are they going to react if or when a student is killed because of his desire to control the life of Harry James Potter-Tano. Should Ahsoka remove Harry from that supposed school because it is unsafe for her son to attend due to the meddling of an old goat molesting sheep shagging senile fool, said fool could very we find himself hanging around several meters off the ground. Of course in my opinion Harry should've left England for schooling in a country where Bumbeohsomore had no influence on/in the school systems. For Bumbly is no longer of the light. He has become just another Dork Lard posing as the leader of the Light.
Bronze chapter 23 . 6/14/2017
It become painfully obvious that regardless of Bumbleohsomore no-longer being Headmaster, he still rules over the school and staff. If Flamel could keep his stone safe for hundreds of year and many other Dork Lards that've come before Vulturetwit, why does it suddenly need to be kept in aa school full of children for nine to ten months aa year? And why during this rise of Vulturetwit? Why wasn't it important enough during its' first rise? The answer is quite simple. Harry Potter wasn't attending and Bumbleohsomore didn't need it a bait to draw in a psyco killer. You'll notice that none of the school staff even thought to question why such a dangerous object needed to be hidden in a SCHOOL! A SCHOOL!
Bronze chapter 23 . 6/8/2017
Geee, what could possibly go wrong with letting the possessed spirit of the most evil wizard in modern history into a school? Just because he killed on a whim is no reason not to allow him to be around the children of the magical families of Britain. What the hell are they going to tell the family(ies)of any student(s) he kills? Sorry, we didn't think about that or it seemed like a good idea at the time? I'd like to think that the Headmistress had more common sense then to use her school to prove that a madman wasn't still around even though he no-longer had a body. But she's still a whole hearted member of the Bumbleohsomore club of belief that he can do no wrong! Stupid fools! He's already admitted to screwing up by placing Harry with the Dursley's! So just let him cook up another stupid scheme to endanger Harry and this time, just for good measure, let's include all the students of Hogwash! At this rate, he'll do more with his moronic schemes to completely wipe out the magical population of Britain.
Rogue Survivor chapter 4 . 6/8/2017
The House of Potter is 'NAble'. Quite a hilarious misspelling.
Rogue Survivor chapter 2 . 6/8/2017
This whole deal with the datapad would make more sense if it was taking things from the Internet, satellites, T.V., or radio. Just saying.
Bronze chapter 22 . 6/8/2017
I don't know why the idea of Luna being a strong Force wielder surprises me. Luna's way of looking at things marks her as different from all other witches and wizards. That's not a bad thing. Just different. Besides, I like Luna. She marches to her own drummer.
Bronze chapter 21 . 6/8/2017
I just noticed that you wrote this in only a few months. That's impressive! I know it's beyond me! My writings are poor at best and not in any fanfiction.
Bronze chapter 14 . 6/7/2017
Trust not the Dumb-As-A-Door! For he has an agenda of his own and means Harry no good.
Bronze chapter 12 . 6/7/2017
Could this be the reason Ron's so slow in school or is he just lazy?
Bronze chapter 8 . 6/6/2017
Well, if you're reading this, I didn't remember the joke from the last time I started this. My comp somehow lost it. I didn't even get it the first time through either. I'm not a gamer and have no real interest in such. Thus inside jokes like that go completely over my head. I'm more of a reader and scifi viewer type fan. Though how about I give you an inside joke to play with? Here's a quote I found a long time ago. " Would the last person leaving Earth please turn off the lights? " Good luck! Same goes to all who read this review and want to find it. If you really want a challenge try this one. " Due to a lack of interest the end of the world has been cancelled. " One comes from a book one from a comic book. There's you're only clue.
DarkKnightofIT chapter 32 . 5/28/2017
I have been trying to read this chapter for twenty minutes, twenty tree damned minutes, because fanfiction keeps refreshing itself, only the fact that this book is so good has kept me trying to read
Edocsiru chapter 9 . 5/16/2017
guest The name is "lapis philosophorum", it was given that name because those that studied alchemy were called philosophers, thus "stone of the philosophers".
2,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 14 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 34 .. Last Next »