Reviews for Harry Tano
MattKennedy chapter 57 . 5/10/2017
Awesome story! :D
MattKennedy chapter 53 . 5/10/2017
Such a great end for Albus! :D Totally epic.
MattKennedy chapter 38 . 5/10/2017
I especially love this chapter of news updates! :D
hypnoticageregression chapter 32 . 5/9/2017
Haha "lemon"
aaronpd1968 chapter 32 . 4/29/2017
Not being critical. Thatcher was no longer PM at the time of your story. John Major was.
Chris chapter 56 . 4/26/2017
Wonderful story! Thank you.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/13/2017
Maybe the title was changed to the Sorcerer's Stone to make it more alluring to American readers. I know it worked on me.
martin.presston.9 chapter 53 . 4/9/2017
I beg to differ with the authors afternote that was brilliant and i loved the scene where albus is joined by ariana
Guest chapter 18 . 4/9/2017
I hope you don't intend to have the stone at Hogwarts.
It only makes sense as a trap for Voldemort, and with Dumbledore removed, I can only hope that McGonagall wouldn't be so stupid to hire Voldemort as a teacher or use the stone as bait in the trap. And what is gained by placing the real stone in the mirror? Voldemort wouldn't find out whether there is a stone in the mirror unless he can get it out.
Guest chapter 17 . 4/9/2017
Where does the idea originate that the letters are sent on the eleventh birthday? The letters are sent about a week before the end of July. Letters for Harry arrived for several days at the Dursleys', then they left for a motel, and then they went to the island. Only then Hagrid came with the letter, which was incidentally on Harry's birthday. The 31. July is also the deadline for the reply, as you also wrote in Harry's letter. While a week for a reply for a decision with long reaching consequences is a short time, especially if people might be away on holiday for the whole time, expecting the reply at the same day is really extreme.

It's also easier for the school to do it this way. There are about 40 new students per year. Just prepare all the letters in middle July and send them, and get the replies till the end of July. The alternative is to send 40 letter at random times during the year. Not to mention that the birthdays might be during the week and lessons would have to be canceled for the teachers to visit the students.

The letter incident is one of many that shows that Dumbledore is either incredibly incompetent, or malicious. The letter was addressed to the cupboard under the stairs. So that means that probably somebody knew how Harry was treated. Even if we assume that the letters were generated automatically and nobody saw the address, it is not reasonable to assume that the escalation was also automatic. What is the reasoning to send more than one letter at the same time? Just to increase the probability that one goes through? And have them placed in the eggs? One of the professors should have come immediately after it was clear that there was a problem with the letters. Actually, a teacher should have come with the first letter. How was Harry expected to reply (we await your owl)? And teacher doesn't mean Hagrid. Hagrid is obviously not qualified to introduce Harry. That he didn't mention how to get to the train is just one example. Hagrid is also no exactly inconspicuous. According to the description in the book he is even too big to fit into the subway. But after Hagrid alienated the Dursleys, Harry had to return to them.
Hagrid is usually described as a nice guy, but looking closer at his behavior, we see that he as actually a bully. He uses his physical strength and his magic to force the Dursleys to do things they don't want to do. And the Dursleys either are or are not Harry's guardians. If they are, it is their decision whether Harry attends Hogwarts, and if they are not, why is he living with them? Not to mention that Vernon said something about Dumbledore, but Hagrid gave Dudley the pig's tail.

It is really strange (and lucky for Dumbledore) that Harry didn't learn one fundamental lesson from the Dursleys and from Hagrid: It is ok to abuse the power you have over others. That is what the Dursleys do to Harry, and that is what Hagrid does to the Dursleys.
TheWateringWizard chapter 51 . 4/1/2017
The little Harry Ginny discussion was sweet but I guess Harry will remain single till the end...
TheWateringWizard chapter 49 . 4/1/2017
Ok man the dialogue between the lycans was excellent! It's from a movie but I don't remember and then I think you did a Naruto joke with the Nara and the troublesome
TheWateringWizard chapter 48 . 4/1/2017
One thing that annoys me a little too much is that we know that Abraham is very good with lightsabers. And that's all. What about Harry? What about Hermione? Luna? Ginny? Ron? The rest? The thing with your fic is that setting up all the details about star wars technology being integrated on earth gives very little screentime for Harry and the rest. Usually when you read a Harry Potter fic, the focus is on Harry, Hermione and the Weasley. So I like your fic for all the details and the star wars adaptation but it also annoys me for the reasons above. And seriously, the only bit that doesn't pertain to technological expansion or Malfoy scheming is Abraham dueling?! What not Harry? Why someone else? According to Murphy's law, it means that Abraham will have a significant role later on but I'd love to know Harry's capacities. For now he's simply a mediocre wizard and Jedi.

I also fear the amount of damage Neville's grandma can do. I just hope Sirius is guarded against any one coming on the station
TheWateringWizard chapter 46 . 4/1/2017
Yesss it's asajj ventress!
TheWateringWizard chapter 42 . 4/1/2017
Just imagine the day they bring Venators in the equation... It will be ridiculously funny
2,250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 15 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 35 .. Last Next »