Reviews for Harry Tano
rytan451 chapter 13 . 2/1/2017
Umbridge is a toad animagus? And she's surprised? Has she never heard people calling her a toad, or is she just deluded.

All these juicy little tidbits I missed. A pity.
rytan451 chapter 4 . 2/1/2017
I don't think the wills were well thought-out here. The Potters were being targeted by Voldemort. Considering they were always hidden under the Fidelius, if one of them were to die, the chances would be that all of them would. The wills do not have any language describing what should be done to the assets that would be given to family. It's something I've seen in many stories that include a will-reading scene.
rytan451 chapter 3 . 2/1/2017
The police are going to George Lucas to ask about lightsabers.
They're asking George Lucas about lightsabers.

The reaction in my mind was another amazing mental scene.

I must have read it too fast the first time to have missed this. It's a common problem of mine.
rytan451 chapter 1 . 2/1/2017
Petunia is thinner than a Kaminoan. What an interesting mental picture. I'm rereading this story, but I'm trying to slow down so as to avoid skipping anything.
Guest chapter 57 . 1/29/2017
Only critique I have about this story, I have on this story is tech based.

When they found they couldn't make blasters due to lack of Tibanna gas. Why didn't they go for plasma weaponry instead? After all, lightsabers are plasma based.

Granted plasma isn't a SW ranged weapon form AFAIK, but it is one of the standard sci-fi weapon forms, along lasers, ion weaponry, mass drivers etc.

You'd think that the Wolftech designers would also take inspiration from sci-fi and not just try and reverse engineer Ahsoka's stuff.

Everything else was grand as far as I'm concerned.
suziq968 chapter 53 . 1/18/2017
I don't know who told you that you don't do battles well. That was great!
Pointer3109 chapter 9 . 1/14/2017
For my part, I wondered why some idiot was using the term Sorcerer's Stone for what was obviously a Philosopher's Stone.
PwnerofHeroes chapter 9 . 1/13/2017
probably because the word philosopher would have scared a lot of americans and they might have decided to burn rowling
ArchonCelestia chapter 12 . 12/28/2016
( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡) I knew from the second Hermione was introduced she was gonna be a Jedi it was way too obvious.
r2k-in-the-vortex chapter 5 . 12/28/2016
Sometimes its hard to be an engineer, like when use of a small solar panel and a miniature water turbine provide enough power to heat a bath in a story makes one cringe. It would be better to have something sci-fi like miniature fusion reactor limited only by the ability to sink waste heat, at least the laws of thermodynamics would not feel violated and raped.
Guest chapter 14 . 12/28/2016
How this story got so popular when it is terrible? Good part would be harry/ashoka start. Rest is unbelievable. There is no plot , all problems solve rhemselves without having characters lift finger, cliche
D will to solve everything is prime example and characters áct ooc, like dumbledore resigning from hogwarts but being mugwup
when he screwed goverment role and many others

re
Akane Mosoa chapter 21 . 12/27/2016
What? So they are going to put two doors in in Hogwarts?
The Writer Of Fate chapter 9 . 12/26/2016
The title was changed because the publishers didn't believe that Americans wouldn't know what a Philosopher's Stone was.

Yes, it is that bullshit, they really thought the public was that stupid.
Phillip Coyle chapter 56 . 12/9/2016
I found this to be a wonderful read. Thank you for writing it )
Ariadne Venegas chapter 57 . 12/9/2016
I like the omakes! And the story!

The aliens are really well done, in the mayority of the novells they all speak english and it is standar of the galaxy that is ridiculous!

I hope Harry had married and a son or daughter of his had made Lord or Lady Potter a wizard/Witch without force or only force sensitive, so he could take his mantel on earth.
And he could have married both or neither, as another totally different.
2,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 18 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 38 .. Last Next »