Reviews for Harry Tano
HEROTYTY13 chapter 8 . 10/30/2020
no I played the games. it's all cool
khatre chapter 8 . 10/26/2020
hmm m... I assumed that the lightsaber color change was due to the fact that Mace Windu was more of a Grey Jedi than a Light Jedi or Dark Jedi thus making his lightsaber Purple. A Grey Jedi/Wizard Harry would thus have a Purple Lightsaber.
khatre chapter 1 . 10/26/2020
This one is new to me. I like. Very Much!
Tellemicus Sundance chapter 53 . 9/24/2020
While I have never really been all that big of an Albus fan, this is EASILY the most heroic and tragic death for him I've ever seen. Great job on the battle!
Kushka chapter 56 . 9/23/2020
Great story
Guest chapter 17 . 9/22/2020
Oh please don't make this a harry/ginny story. That would really spoil it for me.
Talistan chapter 1 . 8/31/2020
orchestrated by her former frined Barris Offee - friend
gginsc chapter 56 . 8/26/2020
I really wanted Narcissa to avenge herself on Lucius!
gginsc chapter 57 . 8/26/2020
I have tremendously enjoyed this fanfic! However, I am a bit skeptical of Draco's change.
KM Donovan chapter 8 . 8/18/2020
ah, thanks for that. must have been the clone wars game that follows the show. never got too far into that one.
KM Donovan chapter 7 . 8/18/2020
i HAVE played Lego Star Wars, and i don't get the reference. so if you could share it? i would appreciate it.
Fnaffan418 chapter 57 . 8/16/2020
I first read this book when you had not completed it yet now that I come back I like keep writing books as good as this one
SixFtWookie chapter 15 . 7/17/2020
I actually sang "from a certain point of view" a la Robot Chicken and then had myself a good giggle and had to let you know. If that was an intended joke, congratulations! If it was not, congratulations! It was hilarious to me either way.
SixFtWookie chapter 8 . 7/17/2020
Never apologize for telling a joke someone doesn't get, it's not your fault (if the joke is told properly), it's the fault of those lacking a sense of humor or context. Explaining a joke is a lot like dissecting a frog. You can learn a lot about your subject, but the subject is dead and in bloody pieces.
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 8 . 7/16/2020
I’ve never played a Lego Star Wars game where you got the Damage Booster and it turned the Lightsaber a different color. I’ve played the GBA, NDS, and GameCube LEGO Star Wars games and they’ve never done so. To my knowledge the only way to change the color of a lightsaber is to input a code while in the pause menu, or when you create your own LEGO mini figure to play as you can choose the color your blade is
2,235 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »