Reviews for Harry Tano
Guest chapter 15 . 11/10/2021
Unfortunately this story is just not engaging, author. No struggle, no conflict. Everything is too easy. Sure, it's kinda nice but kinda nice doesn't warrant this word count.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/10/2021
This story has been a bit boring so far, author. Everything is going well for everyone. There's nothing even resembling tension or danger. That'll get old pretty quickly.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/10/2021
I know this story is all about Harry Potter but our displaced jedi has been extremely unconcerned about whatever was going on back in the galaxy far away. Not even a single thought spared about clones and empire and other jedi and whatnot. It's kinda odd.
Guest chapter 57 . 10/24/2021
Fun story! Thank you for writing
redleg319 chapter 17 . 9/7/2021
Remus is channeling Ambassador Delenn of the Minbari? Great story. Thank you!
SnappingTurt3ls chapter 9 . 8/22/2021
The title was changed to make the fact that it is a book on magic more obvious rrom back when the books just came out. Also it's not that we dont know about Nicholas Flamel, it's just one of those things that is only talked about once or twice and then ignored forevermore, so many wouldn't have gotten the reference.
DaSalvatore chapter 33 . 8/11/2021
Whilst I'm continuing to read this, I'm going to correct you in that this is NOT a butterfly effect. This is a sharp left urn deviation from canon with barely any build-up.

It makes NO logical sense for Wizarding Britain to go so utterly sideways the very moment the Minister comes screaming into the Ministry about a demon. To go from the Minister thinks Ahsoka is a demon, to the country being taken over, the Death Eaters all working under Greengrass and Lucius and even happily killing off Riddle, martial law in the Wizarding World, AND able to get Thatcher on their side in less than two days is utter insanity and borderline crack in terms of plot progression.

Regardless of how good what follows is, this is not a butterfly effect. This is using a pneumatic drill to drive a square through a round hole and destroying the hole in the process.
Lamiafamily Sonnier chapter 6 . 7/23/2021
Moody signing the Teapot song! I am dieing from laughter!
Osmodious chapter 57 . 6/20/2021
That was quite a fun story...I’ve read several SW/HP crossovers and you really melded the two universes well. Also, it’s just a good story...great plot, good balance of dialogue and exposition, lots of nifty ideas, and just plain well written. I admit that I hated the big twist in the middle at first, but I thankfully stuck with it and enjoyed the rest...underestimating your enemy is always a mistake, and another quibble might be that blonde having misjudged so badly I don’t think the final battle should have been quite as heavy, or costly, as it was...but your story, I’m just the reader. Anyway, thanks for posting!
Osmodious chapter 27 . 6/19/2021
10 points to the house of your choice for the best handling of the Snape cloak billowing...not only for Snape’s oh-so-perfect response, but for having Harry ask him in the first place. Fun stuff!
Armiture chapter 32 . 6/8/2021
You know, it's kind of a shame that you couldn't display a lemon emoji for the lemon scene. VBG
chris1606 chapter 9 . 5/19/2021
The title of the movie was changed to "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" because the book's name was also changed to this. JK Rowling agreed to change the title of the book from "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" to "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone" because the publishers thought that American readers wouldn't pick up a book called "Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone" because they would associate the word Philosopher with some old, boring guy and not with magic. The word Sorcerer brings magis to mind for American children.

httpswww. funtrivia
era-romance chapter 26 . 4/23/2021
gripsack... what an unfortunate name lol
grechri chapter 57 . 4/11/2021
Really awesome story. I really loved the fact that the enemies actually behaved smart. Lucius using a underhanded move in the wizarding world was amazing. I loved the way you advanced the whole thing. I would have loved it if there was a sequel where they actually helped against the Empire, but at least we know the way things worked out.

Overall I loved Ahsoka and Harry and their relationship. The way Albus still kept to his plans for a long time but eventually learned and grew from there was awesome. One aspect I didn’t quite like was how Tonks just seemed to disappear after some point and a very small thing (probably because I don’t really like the character most of the time) this that Draco got a Harem. I liked the redemption thing but not the other part.

Overall the story is amazing. The butterfly effect and people actually being smart in planning was well done. Also that they hit a snag after Fudge saw Ahsoka. I loved the story.
Guest chapter 38 . 4/5/2021
I appreciate the top gear reference
2,269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »