Reviews for Harry Tano
Um the Muse chapter 32 . 2/28/2016
Thank you for the lemon, oh Bearded One. It was quite sour and a perfect counter-point to this story.
Wyrmridr chapter 56 . 2/20/2016
Damn, that was FUN! Great story, TBO!
Hobbyfarmer chapter 56 . 2/9/2016
I am sorry you turned a great Harry Potter story into a mediocre combined story. I think it would have been better as two stand alone stories. I cam to read a Harry Potter story and he was nothing from chapter 32 on. Too bad.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 43 . 2/9/2016
I loved this story until chapter 32 and now it has moved only to like. It quit being a Harry Potter story, which is too bad. I like it enough to continue i do hope it gets better again.
Hobbyfarmer chapter 32 . 2/9/2016
I love this story. I am amazed at the sudden turn around. I usually don't like that kind of thing, but in you story it makes it extremely more interesting :)
I look forward to the rest.
Smokeing chapter 57 . 2/7/2016
Enjoy this very much hope you're right more like it sometime thank you for writing it
Ravenfeather11037 chapter 5 . 2/1/2016
"carefully cut out a pair of deep, narrow trenches in the floor, each almost as deep as her lightsaber blade. Once the cuts were made, Ahsoka used the Force to levitate the cut rock out of the trenches,"

This makes no sense unless she somehow cut the bottom.
Briar Ruler chapter 57 . 1/31/2016
I rather like both Epilogues but I have to admit that I really like the Founders Omakes. The idea of some of the greatest magical achievements of their age being complete accidents is hilarious. Over all this story was very interesting to read and rather amusing.
(Musing) A mass runic Imperious, I don't think I've seen that before. I like your Harry and what you did with basically everything else too. I like your interpretation of Magic and the Force; how neither the Wizards nor the Jedi have one overwhelming advantage that lets them take the other out and how not all Force Users where Magic Users nor the other way around.
If nothing else the Jedi Mages are a real force to be reckoned with no matter how small. On that note, to stop my rambling before it truly gets a chance to begin I must say thank you for writing and posting this lovely, long and complete story for people to read, I really liked it.
yukicrewger2 chapter 9 . 1/19/2016
I know, the true stone is called the philosopher's stone... however the American release calls it the sorcerer's stone... I'm American and *I* don't get the change
lalo80 chapter 57 . 1/12/2016
Te felicito, fue una gran historia
X chapter 9 . 1/8/2016
Per your A/N: A lot of things were changed in the text between one country and the next - trying, I think, to customize elements to each culture. For instance, lemon sherbets aren't a candy easily found in the US.
Crazy Rob chapter 4 . 1/4/2016
Okay, you know what?

The 30 sickles for Peter was a master-stroke of genius.

Just wanted to say that. All around excellent story, one I would recommend to anyone who's even glanced at either the HP or Star Wars fandom.
Dyngari chapter 57 . 1/3/2016
Great story start to finish, didn't get bored thought it at all! Hope to see a possible sequel with master of death Jedi master Harry either continuing into an AU or tying into Episode 7. I also always love a SW/HP crossover that has Harry start dominating interstellar freight with expansion magic and racking up a fortune in credits. xD Definitely going to read through your other works, HP and Naruto are the ones I tend to read anyway!
Starry is here don't freak out chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
"...Ahsoka first mistook for a juvenile Hutt due to its almost spherical shape."
Bravo, author, bravo!
Guest chapter 30 . 12/15/2015
That was a little contrived. Up to know she's had all the memories from Voldemort and it took her what sounded like a couple of years to go through all of them. Now when she suddenly needs them it changes to she only got his recent memories and not the password to the Chamber?
2,250 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 43 .. Last Next »