Reviews for Harry Tano
Hikari Nova chapter 56 . 8/19/2015
gotta ask harry weasley? is he harry and Ginny's son/grandson?
Aegorm chapter 28 . 7/28/2015
I'm kind of disappointed. Harry isn't extremely strong in magic ( Neville is stronger), he isn't extremely strong in the force ( Luna is stronger) and he isn't the best lightsaber duelist (Abraham is better). Jack of all trades is fine for support characters but for the protagonist it is kinda stupid.
People enjoy reading a story about someone who has a clear talent. Someone who is the best in something within their age group or someone who is special and almost unique in some way.

Canon Harry is a DADA prodigy.
Naruto is a jinchuriki and has crazy chakra reserves.
Anakin is a Jedi with the highest amount of midi-chlorians in recorded history.
Luke is the last Jedi.

Your Harry is a Jedi Mage, but so is Hermione and Luna and who knows who else you are going to give acces to the force as well.
Jack of all trades are boring to read about.
Noble Korhedron chapter 56 . 7/27/2015
WOAH! Cool, weird and interesting all at once. I may have to try Knave Squadron...
david.teague.3950 chapter 57 . 7/22/2015
Very good story even though it only took me two days to read. Any plans of doing anything similar, like for example Jedi Master Yoda senses a pull in the force and decides that even though they banished Ahsoka and apologized he makes a request that she takes Aayla Secura and investigates the source. Because of the location it takes them 3 years to find him placing him in the Dursley's evil care. Or you can have them find him while he's still a year old right after Dumbledor left him on the Dursley's porch.
david.teague.3950 chapter 42 . 7/22/2015
One small drawback to the time differentials Luke was either in his late teens or early twenties when Vader aka Annakin threw Palpatine into the slightly rebuilt Star Destroyer. If we are to go with the time lines when Harry was 4 Luke and Leia were just newborns they'd be around 8 years old right now. Okay I'm on page now BBY means Before Battle of Yavin which if I recall was Yavin 4 the planet that had the Ewoks, and was the ultimate downfall of the Empire.
david.teague.3950 chapter 7 . 7/21/2015
I watched K-Wing and his wife play Lego Star Wars The Clone Wars, K-Wife enjoyed playing as Asohka if I recall(Personally I'd rather play as Aayla Secura but that's because: a she's blue skinned, and b Twi'leks are said to be quite passionate main reason they're desired as dancers and sought after as slaves) and they always used Dual Wield as well as all the Stud Multipliers. If Harry is Ahsoka's Student "Padawan" when he's 11 will she deem him ready to wield a Light Saber and for that matter will Earth have any Force Crystals...actually I doubt he'll be able to build a light saber as the components for them are unavailable on earth.
david.teague.3950 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
wasn't sure what to think of at first, see I like the idea of different cross overs Star Wars Harry potter cross overs, Naruto SWs cross overs, Naruto DBZ cross overs. In some of the stories I've read(mostly M rated) Harry is past 17 and in one case paired with Aayla, the character boxes state, Harry, Aayla, Shaak Ti, and that's it far as I recall Ahsoka may have been another character but I don't think she was selected as a potential pairing for him. There is one story I read it was Harry Potter and the power of the Darkside, I'd get a kick out of it if Harry comes across Aayla when she has no memory and has started to fall to the Darkside if she completely fell she'd make a good associate for the Dark Harry.
trninjakiller chapter 15 . 7/15/2015
Yup done.
Stormblade chapter 50 . 7/7/2015
Di-did you just turn Malfoy into a LITERAL Draco in Leather Pants!? ...I am not worthy.
Stormblade chapter 9 . 7/7/2015
The publishers forced J. K. Rowling to change it because they thought that the target audience (children/young teens) were too young to understand what a philosopher is.
Stormblade chapter 7 . 7/7/2015
Haveing played Lego Star Wars, I'm now kickin myself for not seeing that. I actually thought it was a representation of Harry's lightsaber, should he ever get one. My logic was based off of the fact that Ahsoka wasn't really fighting with her own power, she was using Harry's power. Ergo, she wields Harry's lightsaber. The "Lego Explanation" is funnier, though.
alexc123 chapter 57 . 7/5/2015
Best fiction freaking ever. Loved it. All of it.
Ruinous Virtue chapter 9 . 6/26/2015
You may have already been sent something about this, but I should like to tell you myself, just in case. You say at the end of this chapter that you refuse to believe Americans are so ignorant as to not know of the story of the philosopher's stone. Unfortunately, enough of us are that ignorant that the change was necessary. Never underestimate the stupidity and ignorance of the American public. On a more positive note, I've quite enjoyed your story so far, and I look forward to the rest.
beatboxpanda chapter 57 . 6/21/2015
absolutely loved this story and i was wondering if you were going to do a sequel
Scififan33 chapter 56 . 6/20/2015
Great story. Pity Yoda or Obi-Wan never learned how the Jedi order was surviving on earth while they were in exile
2,252 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 45 .. Last Next »