Reviews for Harry Tano
Zandaino-Nova-Ari chapter 8 . 7/16/2020
I’ve never played a Lego Star Wars game where you got the Damage Booster and it turned the Lightsaber a different color. I’ve played the GBA, NDS, and GameCube LEGO Star Wars games and they’ve never done so. To my knowledge the only way to change the color of a lightsaber is to input a code while in the pause menu, or when you create your own LEGO mini figure to play as you can choose the color your blade is
SoulNightshade chapter 19 . 7/12/2020
Does The Force cripple Harry's magic? I honestly don't believe that Neville would be more powerful than him
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 57 . 7/5/2020
Well...never did figure out who Tonks ended up with...or Harry. Still, not a bad Star Wars meets Harry Potter crossover. *claps in applause* Very nice.
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 47 . 7/5/2020
...or Tonks...I claim Tonks and Harry as an option.
N7 Greek-Valkyrie chapter 17 . 7/4/2020
...well at least this Ginny isn't a dumb fangirl. So if they ended up together I could tolerate it, but I still prefer Harry and Hermione.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/2/2020
I love reading a sane dumbledore ! Nice job
Guest chapter 9 . 7/2/2020
Yes they are.

Also great chapter.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/2/2020
Lol finally I know about the injoke it was killing me XD

Great chapter!
Guest chapter 6 . 7/2/2020
Gods I love your story. But the reward for the capture is insane. 50,000 galleons would be crazy. 500,000?! That’s 2.5 MILLION pounds dude. And that’s 1990 money. Around 6 million USD today.

If you don’t understand why it’s ludicrous I can only assume you don’t even have a basic grasp of economics. A population of around 100,000 would have an economy in which the richest people in their world would be measured in millions, and would require tight monetary controls to prevent rich Muggleborns from trying to take over.

Change the reward to 5000, which is probably what a good paying job pays IN A YEAR and you have a decent reward.
Bearmauls chapter 54 . 6/20/2020
Um, polygamy is randomly a thing? Didn't those laws get repealed like, literally earlier this chapter?
Bearmauls chapter 53 . 6/20/2020
The Independence Day reference was nice.
Bearmauls chapter 52 . 6/20/2020
Again, I get that it's a teen-rated story, but the good guys are fighting for the free will of the entire planet, and are handy-capping themselves by going non-lethal. It really robs the scene of tension.
Bearmauls chapter 51 . 6/20/2020
Um, the good guys are idiots. They have an effectively unlimited fuel budget and magical cloaking spells. They could float down through the atmosphere nice and gentle on repulsors, no re-entry shock and no getting detected by ICBM early warning systems.
Bearmauls chapter 50 . 6/20/2020
Um, not to be too utilitarian here, but if the alternative is the whole planet being permanently mind-controlled, collateral damage on a precision orbital strike is something that you just accept. Hell, if it means saving literally everybody else on the planet, turning the whole of England into a smoking crater would fall under the umbrella of acceptable losses.
Bearmauls chapter 39 . 6/20/2020
It does seem rather odd that the heroes are just sort of... letting Britain basically fall to the darkside. No attempts at countering the narrative, no trying to enlist the help of other countries, no spying or covert ops... etc.
2,236 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »