Reviews for Harry Tano
Sergii chapter 5 . 3/30/2021
I have one question. For the time of chapter 5, Ahsoka is 17 years old, right?
wolfgang108 chapter 57 . 3/20/2021
Really enjoyed reading this story. The end seems a little rushed. Who survived out of the Jedi ? Harry becomes a master, and Nicky and young jedi Black died fighting in the last battle. Out of seven, and if only three survived, who made it and who didn't ? What were the lives of the main characters like after the New Republic ship shows up and before the third fleet action ? Not trying to complain, just really want to know. Thanks for sharing.
budjul1611975 chapter 17 . 3/16/2021
Delenn's wise words,i see? I love it!"If you value your lives,be somewhere else!" Nice way to say someone"kindly,fuck off,or else..."
colinot chapter 9 . 3/14/2021
In French, it's worse, the title is Harry Potter in wizard school.
vera841 chapter 20 . 3/4/2021
This is the first fic ever where Hedwig is named something other than Hedwig.
Zara Bennle chapter 9 . 2/23/2021
The title was changed because the publishers thought that we would accept it better. I think philosephers stone sounds better. I really like your writing! It is sepctacular. The story and plot is great!
Bleucasey chapter 10 . 2/16/2021
NEWTS originally stood for nascent expertise Wizarding test in my mind and that will be the hill I chose to die on
Stijn1boy chapter 53 . 1/7/2021
At an end, his rule is. And not short enough it was.

On a more serious note, I think you did a great job with the battle. It felt very Star Wars like to me. I love and hate Albus' sacrifice. Love, because it's a great heroic death, and you gave him a nice goodbye, hate, becauseI really like him, and what you did with the character.
Way too many stories bash Dumbledore, or turn him into a caricature of what he was, making him a mad man rambling on about the greater good that feels absolutely no remorse about having to sacrifice Harry. Somw stories even portray him as wanting to do it for more power. No one will ever convince me that Dumbledore didn't care about Harry, or wanted the Dursleys to abuse him.

I know I'm not at the end yet, but I'm rereading this story. Despite the fact that it's been over five years since you finished this, really hope I you write a sequel to it eventually. There are so few good Star Wars crossovers, nevermind original ideas. This story has both, and it could be fun to see more about the integration of Star Wars/magic into muggle society, maybe include a couple familiar faces like Rex, and there are plenty of antagonists you can use. Both from tbe magical as well as from the muggle side. Maybe a group moving against magicals, similar to what was done in Legend of Korra season 1 (I can't think of another example right now). Whatever you decide, this is a great story, and it would bw a shame if we never see anything else from this wonderful world you have created with the two universes.
Trahald of Uru chapter 53 . 1/7/2021
But just as Albus was about to impact the imperio tower, he was rammed from the side by Mary-Sue Whonow's fighter. She had a stupid line planned about winning a war by only saving what we love, but she couldn't deliver it, as Albus had been killed by the g-forces of her fighter impacting his.
Heather chapter 17 . 1/3/2021
I caught the paraphrased Delen quote. Please tell me there will also be a Vorlon quote about understand being a three-edged sword. lol
Heather chapter 9 . 1/3/2021
With regard to your author note at the end of chapter 9; I am an American and I freely and shamefully admit that my countrymen *are* that ignorant. To Americans, "Philosophers" are "boring old men that debate useless ideas that can't be proven" while "Sorcerers" are "flashy and cool magic slingers like the gunslingers of the wild west." Well... maybe not *all* of us are that bad, but certainly an overwhelming majority, and that majority needs to all start camping at Yellowstone so they can all be there when it eventually pops.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2020
Ass ass so much ass second i read that snape line marked your death
Guest chapter 4 . 12/31/2020
Nah man this is fucking ass forgiveness una you shat all over my face fucking disrespectful ill find you and murder hate you pathetic snape cocksuckers hope you stop breathing
Max waspace chapter 1 . 12/29/2020
That is a scarily accurate deduction
mark.press.9 chapter 26 . 11/16/2020
dont know if anyone told you but i believe the story was Amber and Emerald by Contramancer good story but never completed
2,269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »