Reviews for Harry Tano
Accio Allsorts chapter 53 . 5/30/2020
I loved the battle. And I admire Albus's sacrifice. He was a good man.
Accio Allsorts chapter 38 . 5/30/2020
Lol. I can totally imagine Jeremy Clarkson doing that.
Accio Allsorts chapter 32 . 5/30/2020
Well well well. Lucius Malfoy using his Slytherin cunning instead of being an idiot. Never thought I would see the day. I like this fic so much because it completely ignored so many trends that are almost fan-made canon at this point (e.g. Dumbledore is manipulative, Malfoy (Senior) doesn't learn etc.).
Accio Allsorts chapter 27 . 5/30/2020
Wow. I'm really impressed with Lisa Turpin. Casting a fifth year shield spell in first year that can deflect a troll club.
Accio Allsorts chapter 19 . 5/30/2020
Oh. Respect. Not many people can come up with with a legitimate reason for the Weasley's yelling about platform 9 3/4 in King's Cross. Makes sense though.
Accio Allsorts chapter 10 . 5/29/2020
I really like the way you did Dumbledore's reaction. There are a lot of fi lcs where he just refuses to admit that he is wrong, it's nice to see him acting honourably like I would have imagined.
Accio Allsorts chapter 7 . 5/29/2020
Ohhhhh. I didnt get it until you mentioned Lego Star wars.
WeisseHex chapter 56 . 5/28/2020
I just love this story! Awesome!Thanks again for sharing!
WeisseHex chapter 50 . 5/28/2020
Looks like they have a great plan! Yahoo!
WeisseHex chapter 33 . 5/27/2020
I just can't understand why Fudge just lost it?!
Rokai666 chapter 47 . 3/13/2020
Wait a minute I just had a thought. Wouldn't werewolves on the moon be a bad thing? even if they had the cure they would still be forced into wolf form the entire time on the moon. Unless I read that wrong?
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 56 . 2/28/2020
How far a time gap is involved here? First read through, I thought they were misspellings, but with hindsight that they may be descendants, I would like to see how long it’s been since Harry Potter Tano has been alive.
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 57 . 2/28/2020
Is there any chance of a possible story connection to later Star Wars series, like the Jedi mages going against the Death Star or Harry-Tano reuniting daughter and son with father?
Planar-Walking-Entertainment chapter 9 . 2/23/2020
and soon shall the potter be revealed. Padfoot, moony; you need not wait much longer, for a flare will soon light.
Tom Lehrer chapter 31 . 2/18/2020