Reviews for Whatever It Takes
kyuki619 chapter 6 . 5/30/2017
ohhh someone is getting jealous~
Francesca Salazar chapter 17 . 4/7/2017
This is beautiful! Continue writing, I love It!
sadi385 chapter 11 . 1/26/2017
Love it and I can't wait for the next chapter to be updated please update soon
Guest chapter 11 . 1/26/2017
Love it and I can't wait for you to update
Francesca Salazar chapter 12 . 11/26/2014
I miss you! As always, Draco have that cold heart but in the deep he's so lovely :( continuee
Guest chapter 11 . 10/23/2014
I'm not sure which side Draco would choose; the nightmare, or dreaming about Luna, which in turn would be accepting his feelings for her sooner or later and the dreams, both, would still drive him mad, I think. So either choose is pretty complicated for him I'm sure...
Two-Sides-Of-The-Same-Coin-360 chapter 11 . 5/16/2014
I loved this chapter! Update soon please!
TeamEtharahRules chapter 11 . 5/15/2014
I want him to wear it. Or not. Whatever you choose and I love the chapters. Please update soon
Mufasa09 chapter 11 . 5/14/2014
I vote that he wears it. Tge dream catcher could be the thing to unite Luna and Draco. Deep down Draco wants someone to be there for him and Luna could be it.
TheGrandSpecter chapter 11 . 5/14/2014
One of my favorite chapters so far. I really like the effect of the dream catcher. Poor Draco. Don't deny your feelings.
Mufasa09 chapter 10 . 5/12/2014
So glad that you finally updated. It was funny that even Crabbe and Goyle thought that Draco was eating too much. If they think it is going overboard then it must be. Any ways I am curious to find out what Theodore and Luna are hiding. Also why does Theodore want Luna to stay away from Draco? Please update soon.
Francesca Salazar chapter 10 . 5/11/2014
OMG! CONTINUEEEE
Francesca Salazar chapter 9 . 10/30/2013
Continue, continue continuee..don't disappear
TazzieLuv13 chapter 9 . 10/28/2013
great chapter, now whats up with these problems, do I have to put a hit on someone, ill do it.. I know a couple guys _ _
O O