Reviews for Used
eragon and percy reunited chapter 44 . 5/12
Nice
I love this story. Can you please make it more clear what is going on next time? Thanks
HAVEN2012 chapter 44 . 5/5
FANTASTIC AND LOVE IT. PLEASE UPDATE SOON
Brsrkfury chapter 44 . 5/4
I am so confused about what's going on, but I couldn't stop reading and can't wait for more. Three questions keep popping up though and I hope they are going to be answered in the following chapters like why is L in charge and not Percy. Or why is Annabeth so important all of a sudden and if Gaea is brought back will the "sacrifice" become null and void and will Annabeth and Percy regain their love for each other. Anyways keep up the good work and can't wait for more.
candycrum chapter 44 . 5/3
Love it update soon
Please write next chapter already. Thank you very much. I really appreciate it and liked it a lot.
Creator of All chapter 43 . 4/30
This is the most intriguing story I have read yet! Please do continue on with it.
breezspice chapter 43 . 4/29
This story is really really amazing and captivating. One thing though i cant seem to go through one paragraph without some secret in it. Even their secrets have secrets. It gets frustrating sometimes but the story is just too good to not love.
HAVEN2112 chapter 43 . 4/29
PLEASE PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I'M SO UPSET WHEN I FINALLY REACH YOUR LAST CHAPTER.
candycrum chapter 43 . 4/28
Love ot update soon
What was started?
Wolfman613 chapter 43 . 4/27
noondark chapter 43 . 4/25
I like it, I have no idea whats going on, but that just makes it sightly better.
Such a great story! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Wolfman613 chapter 42 . 4/22