Reviews for Used
UPDATE!
haven2014c chapter 49 . 2/13
I delete your story, I taught you are not interested to finished it and then my friends told me that you made an awesome update of your story, so I reload it again and start from the beginning. I agree to my friend it is an AWESOME UPDATE.
WHITEOUT180 chapter 49 . 1/31
update update
Alex chapter 49 . 12/23/2016
Crossing my fingers that you will do more on this :D
PercyJackson313 chapter 49 . 12/10/2016
This is the best fanfic I have read! I have literally read 953 Percy Jackson fanfics and this is the best! There's no way I can possibly tall you haw amazing this story is so ill just say. THIS IS THE BEST BOOK I HAVE EVER READ! Keep up the fantastic work:)
Update plz chapter 49 . 12/4/2016
Update please
Me chapter 49 . 12/2/2016
UPDATE
Jackraf510 chapter 49 . 11/29/2016
Please Update this GREAT story
April chapter 49 . 10/30/2016
Just personal opinion and whatnot, I feel like this is getting a little too complicated and serious for romance to be added into the bunch. Like I feel that Percy is in a time where he has too many things going on to add his "relationship" with Artemis into the bunch. But seeing that I'm not the author and I have no idea how this is gonna end, you probably have something planned and I might be wrong.

Anyways, this is a great story, very engaging, keep it up!
Daughterofwar03 chapter 49 . 10/27/2016
Amazing story NeverAgain717. Never quite read a story with this kind of plot... New but amazing! Hope you review soon (I do mean SOON). I'm never giving up on this story and I really hope that you go through with it and finish it soon
Jackraf510 chapter 49 . 10/2/2016
Next time you update I'm going to be so exited... I've been following this story from the beginning and just figured out that I could comment so... Yeah. I've noticed two things 1-there's getting to be WAY to much back story and 2-Artemis may or may not be braking her vow... ;) thanks and I hope this is motivation to update sooner it's a great story and I want to see where it goes.
FateHoldOnMe2.0 chapter 1 . 9/7/2016
AWESOME
Jackraf510 chapter 49 . 9/1/2016
Can you please stop with the backstories even though their giving us information you could easily make it regular time and have someone telling the story.

Thanks and take this comment into consideration.
kittykatz101 chapter 49 . 8/17/2016
Please continue this, I need to see what the next age is like! Will the gods even survive to see it?
DaughterOfPoseidon-HorseLover chapter 49 . 8/8/2016
I don't really like the back in time thing. it's really confusing me, and what in the world is happening between Percy and Artemis?