Reviews for No Place Like Home
lovinreading chapter 15 . 3/28
I love this fic! I never thought I'd like a fic like this so much! I wish I had come it sooner. I hope you finish the story!
mvkgreen chapter 1 . 3/24
Hi,

I read your Story about a week ago when I was in France for a Holiday and reading about their friendship in one of the gardens of Paris is my favourite Memory about the trip. Your style of writing is one of the best I've ever seen! To be honest I'm rather surprised that you're still writing it after so many years but please stick to it! I love every sentece of it and it's very well thought out. I never had a second thought about the Dursleys and where they would have spent the year. Your Story is the very first and only I've read in this direction.

Thank you so much!
Arpho chapter 15 . 3/16
Oh my God, it's back! I am so happy! If you just hold out hope, some of the unfinished fics you live will spring back to life again!

This is all so lovely and well-written and beautiful. I am so excited about this chapter.
YEAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH BOI
GuesssWho chapter 15 . 3/14
Draco needs therapy
JasperK chapter 15 . 3/14
What a thought provoking tale. The way they become better in themselves because of the company of others. The incongruity of the pair yet powerful in its opposites.
Would love to read the rest. (:
purpleradiance chapter 1 . 1/31
interesting story!
projektrevolution20 chapter 14 . 10/1/2016
WONDERFUL! Absolutely wonderful character development, and adds a lot of nice details to the end of our favorite series. This is a pretty great ending, even if the story could be continued on further. Thank you!
May Arisa chapter 14 . 9/5/2016
I really like the interaction between Draco and Dudley - somehow their friendship just works, as few other things do. In my mind I can see it happening!

Would you please consider updating again? It would be a shame to leave such a good, immersive story unfinished.
ME chapter 14 . 7/7/2016
AWWWWW now Draco knows the magic of Christmas! Also, WHEN ARE YOU GONNA UPDATE! SIRIUSLY! I AM READING THIS IN 2016, AND THE LAST TIME YOU UPDATED WAS IN 2014!
ME chapter 13 . 7/7/2016
AWWWW that's sooo sweet!
ME chapter 12 . 7/7/2016
WHAT!? WHAT!? OMG! NARCISSA!
ME chapter 11 . 7/7/2016
Yay! Christmas at the Weasleys! :)
ME chapter 10 . 7/6/2016
Exactly Draco! You can let people in! I promise! And try to be friends with Harry, okay?
ME chapter 9 . 7/6/2016
OH COME ON HE'S HARRY POTTER WHAT ELSE DID YOU EXPECT!? Anyways, he trusts you Draco. Just remember, not many people are willing to forgive you, but you can prove that you're alright. YOU CAN DO IT!