Reviews for A Walk In Eternity
michi-nin chapter 12 . 5/21
Aaaaahhhhhh oh my goodness this fic is so good! I couldn't put it down once I started it and couldn't believe it when I reached the last chapter!

PLEASE continue this if you can, it's amazing!
SassyFrassKerr chapter 12 . 2/27
Great story so far. Horrible place to leave us hanging!
None chapter 12 . 2/20
This story is too good to be abandoned :3
Plz come back!
It's too go
Christian Chick chapter 12 . 1/12
Oh come on. You can't just write a story well, give it a solid plot and an intensely beautiful tapestry of a background, and then abandon it for a year! It's cruel and unusual! Well, actual I'm seeing it more and more, so unusual may not apply here, but its still mean. Please update again. I want to read more. Seriously.
Thanks,
CC
Toester chapter 12 . 1/3
Please continue this story! It is very good!
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 12 . 1/1
Oh god, please continue this. This concept is absolutely fabulous and you write so well. I love the characterizations and the backstory of Rose's life prior to her return. I'm very much enjoying this and hope to read more.
SaltiQuill chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
Okay, this story is absolutely brilliant! I just finished watching Broadchurch and was thinking about how perfect a DW crossover would be, and this is exactly it. Hardy is absolutely infuriating, Rose is as awesome and determined as ever, and I was so glad to see Mickey :-) It was nice to get some insight on Rose's life with tentwo too...Maybe Hardy's heart issues have something to do with one of his hearts essentially missing? I love the alien spin you're throwing with the whole sonic technology thing...Please don't discontinue this, because I would love to see where it goes!
msschaller99 chapter 12 . 12/9/2014
Please update. This is a well-written and unique story. Dying to see where this is going.
EllyMae chapter 12 . 10/12/2014
I love this story! Please continue!
LostSchizophrenic chapter 12 . 9/27/2014
OH! I wish there was MORE! This is so awesome! Does Rose make up with Mickey? Talk to Martha? What about Jack? I'm assuming that the killer's motives weren't exactly the same as in the series, so, if it *is* the same person (which you gave clues to) why? And how does all the alien stuff fit in? Does Ellie ever get to see what's in the folder? Where's the fob watch? I really, really hope this story hasn't been abandoned...that would be so sad...
SkyWolf25 chapter 12 . 9/23/2014
Any chance of updates soon? :D
Lady Greenbrier chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I love this so much! I did did a re-read of the story and it blows me away just as much as it did the first time. I adore your writing style and everything about this story. I understand that real life is busy and doesn't leave much time for writing, but I look forward to the next update, whenever you can get to it! :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/16/2014
Noooooo! I'm addicted to your story. Please please pleeeeease finish it!
Kiorru-dono chapter 11 . 7/10/2014