Reviews for A Walk In Eternity
Hp chapter 12 . 8/10
Omg. I still love this story! I wish there were more. One minor thing (aside from the lack updates) it's implied at the end of this chapter that hearing the Chief Super mention Torchwood makes Rose nervous...except Mickey mentioned in the last chapter that he and Martha do some freelance work for both UNIT and Torchwood, so that doesn't make to much sense...unless you go with heard him but that tidbit didn't register... Anyway, I do love this story and wish there was more!
leighward chapter 1 . 6/17
This story is so good, please consider finishing it!
H chapter 12 . 2/14
Why is there no more?! Please...this story is so good!
Midnight Lady chapter 12 . 12/25/2015
I absolutely love this story and really hope you're able to finish it one day.
spacecavy chapter 12 . 7/22/2015
Ah this is amazing! I didn't enjoy Broadchurch to be honest, but you make the story fascinating!
Pls chapter 1 . 6/8/2015
your story is the best ive ever see. Pls continue´╝îthis plot worth a million
ladymyina chapter 12 . 5/21/2015
Aaaaahhhhhh oh my goodness this fic is so good! I couldn't put it down once I started it and couldn't believe it when I reached the last chapter!

PLEASE continue this if you can, it's amazing!
SassyFrassKerr chapter 12 . 2/27/2015
Great story so far. Horrible place to leave us hanging!
None chapter 12 . 2/20/2015
This story is too good to be abandoned :3
Plz come back!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/20/2015
It's too go
Christian Chick chapter 12 . 1/12/2015
Oh come on. You can't just write a story well, give it a solid plot and an intensely beautiful tapestry of a background, and then abandon it for a year! It's cruel and unusual! Well, actual I'm seeing it more and more, so unusual may not apply here, but its still mean. Please update again. I want to read more. Seriously.
Thanks,
CC
Toester chapter 12 . 1/3/2015
Please continue this story! It is very good!
Umbrae Calamitas chapter 12 . 1/1/2015
Oh god, please continue this. This concept is absolutely fabulous and you write so well. I love the characterizations and the backstory of Rose's life prior to her return. I'm very much enjoying this and hope to read more.
SaltiQuill chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
Okay, this story is absolutely brilliant! I just finished watching Broadchurch and was thinking about how perfect a DW crossover would be, and this is exactly it. Hardy is absolutely infuriating, Rose is as awesome and determined as ever, and I was so glad to see Mickey :-) It was nice to get some insight on Rose's life with tentwo too...Maybe Hardy's heart issues have something to do with one of his hearts essentially missing? I love the alien spin you're throwing with the whole sonic technology thing...Please don't discontinue this, because I would love to see where it goes!
msschaller99 chapter 12 . 12/9/2014
Please update. This is a well-written and unique story. Dying to see where this is going.