Reviews for Mine
14.
Attacke/
Drained
Bpov
while walking from doctors DRAINED Of blood as al;l of iytt then DRAINED MORE OF ALL OF It then SCREAMING A LIGHT ROARED THEN WITH BITTEN BEST FRIENDS PREGNANT THEN mEMORIES Wiped cleased unable to recall who i was then royal vampires found me de ying with a fast growing alien fetus was venom us all of take here with three then Kidnapped then too late the fetus resumed it's alien growth and was dying for real of the gr fastest-growing fetus was eight tell our masters they will be turned as our members then Screaming loudest then too late the blood and eight then suddenly transtioned into a carrier then bound to the Phoenix coven senu ior elteguard and all of the sudden had them out with eight kids other then died then suddenly reborn wre with different eye colors of from Tyre then unable to have kids was now a assassin for them with help myself was with Milke white silvery crystalized moonlight skin and Crimson eyes still trapped in a Vulcan mind meld cursed us with them were the carnivorous selves Exploded then the Cullens found us with child with three with child wrre found accused of halflings Executed us/them with Tyre then POPPED Then crashed from here Drained of blood then crashed with child with each three then crashed from here then with Jake with each both Crashed from bodies of wolves then with us with eight kids then EXPODED! Then brought bodies here reported she broke taboo and had eight kids from Tyr she called him from Norse myths is dead had them drained lost the need to breed had hybrids with them bitten from snakes drained parental blood followed never aged what then it came too late the alien birth of my kids was painful like Robin Maxwell was with a discoloring around my own neck was Visitor was sick underweight dyinbg with child was fast growing and Erupted my kids with their own each then bitten freely died here within their home with them suddenly blown frely with them suddenly Vanished took from us and from the kids was without blood from as all of snakes came a change in the heart resumed changing Crap good god Carlisle shje had eight talking kids oh my god then it really happened suddenly fusion of both pelvis spinal cord then fifth day opened our newest eyes to a new life was freed was healthier but was paler thannormal but gained Athletic muscles was changing me the blood was blazing us/them but suddenly urgh i got to HUNT! Then with us/them but with the kids hunted for Animals more than as all into fifty states as all of the kills then blazing from here then brought here then reported she was warned to not have kids broken our rules then it really happened unable to bear kids eight was allowed followed Blacked out then shattered with the kids then suddenly nuked freely was sterile Alice i fear she made never have kids again your eyes changed color i let loose a defending sailor soldier growling primal snarl was shieling with my powers with their own EXECUTED From here then popped freely brought them bodies then no longer alive anymore then crashed freely caused us/them to be frozen in the bodies and stunted minds followed shattering causing true bitter immortality shattering freely unable to die was Immortal with them around my home world defending their warriors shattering freely crashed pierced freely then vanished from here as all of it still glowing she's gifted your eyes are golden me watch it baka mess with me you'r sushi i need a army to defend us/them then suiddenly too late all summoned telepathically blown up with as all of it with supernatural beings popped with a sharpest noise brought bodies as all of ashes burst guards but it really happened nuked with kills with her destroyed now with a very more monstrous army crashed each both shattered then unable to die out from as all the rest few as all remains immigrated to America then shattering then caused a lot of ghouls she called us/them exploding from here then no longer alive i look hideous nah look frightful then it caused us to hunt for animals then blown freely was overdrained now crashed freely now into their lab then it caused us/them to convert as Vegetarians had killed animals but young survived to adulthood BURP! Whoo wee what a hoedown of barn diner dang he was with a twang WHACK! Ow Bella watch it will be their godfather/uncle be honored Bella then it happened asleep popped freely but lost need to b reed the kids were breeders imprinted onto women now teenagers were with pointed ears and slanted eyebrows were not humans.
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 12 . 10/11/2016
Oh I can't wait till Bella has the kid, then imprints with Jacob. can't wait till the pack tears Tye apart. Continue?
dianebelcher81 chapter 12 . 9/17/2016
wow
mandyjanebrown chapter 1 . 6/18/2016
do you know if u are going to update this story
harleymaria chapter 12 . 6/15/2016
You really need to finish this story
annabell2009 chapter 12 . 5/8/2016
Love it can't wait for more
Guest chapter 12 . 5/6/2016
pls continue the story i really liked it its different. plss continue. ..
Guest chapter 12 . 5/4/2016
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZ
Guest chapter 12 . 4/17/2016
Yes! Please do finish! This story is really good!
hufflepuffpride21 chapter 12 . 3/20/2016
I need to read more...I didn't realise how much I missed this fic until now
corkykellems chapter 12 . 2/15/2016
Loving this Story...More Please
Wolf Born Woman chapter 12 . 1/26/2016
I just found this and I love it sooooo much! I tore through all 12 chapters. I cant wait for an update!
Taino Delsan13 chapter 12 . 1/24/2016
Will Sam and Jacob, Bella is his imprint?
Great job
Jdonovan09 chapter 12 . 1/24/2016
Love it..really hope you continue it