Reviews for Added Tension
Athina Dark-Angel of Death chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
I enjoyed this
LaPirataAna chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Aw, I loved this! Clint and Natasha recognize what had happened, but instead of making a big deal out of it, they act calmly and nonchalantly. Taking the attention off of Tony, but expressing their gratitude and understanding at the same time. Great job! :)
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
nice one :))
Sarah Knight chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Aww, sweet :)
Post U Later chapter 1 . 7/6/2013
Wow, That Was Much More Intense Than I Imagined. Really Great Job! I Loved It! X3
Lady Alice101 chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
Nawwwwwwwww
rivendellelve chapter 1 . 5/17/2013
awesome story
Lastavica chapter 1 . 5/11/2013
Oh I loved this!

Poor Tony!
I finally saw IM3 today (twice) and wanted to cry when Jarvis saved Tony. "Sir. Take a deep breath." I loved that so much!
So Tony having NEW trauma involving water... GAAAH! MY HEART!

He threw up. That got me! That always gets me so bad!

"Seasickness sucks," Clint said. Tony turned to look at him, and it was clear the other man knew what had happened, but it seemed against all odds he wasn't holding it against Tony. "Natasha almost puked on a Carnival Cruise Line."

Looooved that!

"...Tony once again eyed the remarkable people around him. They had all acknowledged his attack, in their own way, but weren't making a big deal about it. He was both embarrassed and grateful.
This was what being part of something felt like. This was friendship and acceptance in the face of one's own faults. This was friendship and need and camaraderie. This was protection and duty and danger all rolled into one broken but effective package.
This was the Avengers."

OOH! My feels!
Thank you for writing this!
ectobiiologist chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I feel bad for saying this (or maybe I don't?) but I love having Tony be all vulnerable while also being the "tough guy". Sorta my favorite thing. c:

Anyway, great job!
Harm Marie chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Liked this.
human28 chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Awww poor Tony! But he has family now. ;)
whovian42 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Delightfully angsty.
Loved how each other member of the Avengers gave their support, and how Tony managed to get through his terror in order to save his friends.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Because the Avengers are just awesome like that.
HootingOwls chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I loved it, and I'm glad to see more of your stories again!
UnpredictablyRandomOne chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
. . . AWESOME! I love your stories so much and this one just reminded me of why I do. Incredible! I hope you do more of these, I thoroughly enjoy them! Great job!