Reviews for I Can't Help But Love Birds!
RedCeleste chapter 1 . 8/12/2015
thanks so much for the writing! love love Diedara
Airi-lin chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Sasori is so sweet...; w ;
I love how you picture him in this story!
Wierdowithagun chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
Adorable.
People seem to forget that Dei's still a teen and I love the insecurities he struggles with, they way he's unintentionally (or perhaps he knows and doesn't care?) narssistic. Its realistic. And even though no one even really cares the way he obsesses over it just gave Hida more fuel to tease him with.-I always love how you write Hidan. He's such an immature idiot but damn... gotta love him.
eenayde chapter 1 . 7/17/2014
This is a great fic! No, you weren't bashing Hidan, I don't think...
Well, anyway, loved this a lot! It was very well-written and interesting. Great job!
anniegirl132 chapter 1 . 3/20/2014
Loved it, the ending was so cute and it was funny how Deidara kept worrying over what the others thought the whole time. XD
Ilovedeidara chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
Awww this story was so sweet. I really like made all the charecters so in charecter, really good story!
AbsoluteAnarchy chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
...Now this, this I like. It's so adorable! I just want to snuggle the story! Yep, that's how I feel, I actually want to hug your story. Please, write more.
skittleheart chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
The end was so sweet! I was almost in tears it was sooooo sweet and I can actually imagine them acting this way. poor deidara ihopehe blew hidan up good!
FlippingTheBird chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
This deserves more reviews! It's so sweet and yet sad that Deidara is being picked on by Hidan.

Smacks Hidan with rolled up newspaper - BAD HIDAN! BAD!

And Sasori made Deidara wooden birds Deidara hugging him AWWW... 3
ilovemyboys chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Awwww, that is so cute!

I did not like Hidan. But it is something he would do...Hmph!

Ohhhhh, your Saso/Dei was so good I can totally see you writing a story like this:

Deidara doesn't feel too well and Sasori notices. He could help Deidara while trying to be subtle. (Like how you portrayed him in this story). OR...Deidara over-exerts himself training (maybe training so he could beat Itachi) and goes too far. (maybe gets sick that way) and Sasori helps him out. _

Please write if you can! _

-ilovemyboys
Midnight's Shining Star chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Heheh...I like Hidan as an asshole too; it's just too funny xD

Great story! :D
Mew Hana chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
This is a great story; It's very well-written, and I really enjoyed reading it. :) I do feel bad for Deidara getting picked on by Hidan, but the ending was really sweet. Nice work!