Reviews for Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix
Hermione is the worst character in this story. If i could rate this story it would be a 1/100. Sepet and walter and hermione ruin it
Guest chapter 37 . 6/9/2016
I really hoped harry and hermione would come together
DragonTamer01 chapter 8 . 1/27/2015
Count Vladimir Sepet? Is that supposed to be Dracula?
selena1234 chapter 2 . 10/18/2013
They're not allowed to do magic, silly mortal.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
these spells are taken from Heroes of Might and Magic and World of warcraft
Jonasfabulous chapter 38 . 11/19/2011
Hey great story! I really liked it. It was really different from any other fanfic I have ever read! Anyway you are a great writer and you should consider writing your own book. Also I can't wait for the sequel to this story. Please post it soon. I will follow it big time.

Jonasfabulous }{
Daisy Seary chapter 27 . 7/31/2011
Hey, I know you've finished this fanfic, but i just wanted to point out that they started hogwarts in 1991, so, in consequnce, their 5th year was between 1995 and 1996, so the prophet's article should be january 10, 1996. not 1995. just pointing it out. great story, though, can't wait to see how it ends :)
Daisy Seary chapter 9 . 7/28/2011
i fell on this story by accident and, honestly, i'm glad i did. alot of fanfics are about harry & hermione, but this adds alot. this takes elements from the original harry potter series with an exciting twist and a very personal view. i like it alot! :)
MrsRobVanDam chapter 38 . 12/11/2010
That was a fantastic book. Loved it. I was wondering if you were going to do a sequel to it? It would be so cool. I was not expecting Percy to turn on his family and friends like that. So cool. Please reply. Thanks

Dalus
MrsRobVanDam chapter 2 . 12/9/2010
1st chapter is good. I might not review every chapter, but i'll write every few chapters. It is a great story so far.
AramilOniasha chapter 7 . 3/16/2010
This seems an awful lot like the first part of Dracula
AramilOniasha chapter 6 . 3/16/2010
Why would two 15-year-olds be brewing what would probably be a highly illegal or restricted poison? And why would they be doing so in a muggle-borns's house, with absolutly no protection against spills?
AramilOniasha chapter 5 . 3/16/2010
If harry was trusted enough to be addmitted into the Order, they why wasnt he trusted enough to become a prefect? Wouldnt that call his abilities into question for the other memebers?
AramilOniasha chapter 3 . 3/15/2010
What happend to not being able to use magic? he just did three spells with his wand. WOnt he get in toruble?
Breakaron chapter 37 . 10/22/2008
In my opinion this was a great fic (which i read twice :p). The fact that Tassadar mixed in elemental magic alone with romance between characters was genius. I suggest, to every one , to give tis fic a read; i beleve you wont regret it. thanx Tassadar for writeing this fic for us, along with many others have enjoyed it.