Reviews for Hate Before Love
RIP Cory.. I miss him so much.. And this is such a great story.. I like your stories so much :)
hawkeye1212 chapter 34 . 8/6/2014
I love it! Cant stop reading! Please make another story about BRITTANA. I love the idea of hate before love..so cute! Great job! Please continue creating stories like this. Or make a sequel! :))
Pa chapter 34 . 7/1/2014
I loved this story so much! Amazing job 3
Ro chapter 33 . 7/1/2014
Omg love it!
Guest chapter 11 . 5/4/2014
Really love dis story although i'm more of a faberry fan, i'm startin 2 love dis couple;)
Ayofluff chapter 34 . 4/11/2014
LOVED IT
Guest chapter 33 . 12/6/2013
omg this is literally the best story I've read i literally cried
Sara Raposo chapter 21 . 11/25/2013
adorei foi uma historia brutal! Obrigada
Sirens-Are-Singing-Your-Song chapter 29 . 11/21/2013
Okay. I tried. I really tried to get through this story without giving an asshole comment but I just couldn't. First off this story started off great! It was interesting and different. Even though Brittany was a petulant child and a brat. And Santana was a bit of an ass. Ok I can deal with that because I figured they would grow as characters. But about 12 chapters in this story really started bugging me. The writing became sub par. Brittany was still acting like a brat and throwing tantrums. But still I had hope in this story. Nothing changed. Now the chapter before this one and this chapter were my last straws. It was Brittany who originally wanted to keep the relationship a secret so how dare she get all pissed when Santana is now not ready to tell the parents. Santana was willing to tell them the day that they got together but Brittany didn't want to so they didn't. Now all of a sudden she wants to spill her guts and Santana doesn't but Santana winds up being the bad guy. Then she breaks up with Santana and wants to act like Santana is being selfish for wanting to get away for a bit?! Brittany has had no character development and she can't admit when shes wrong. You keep making Santana out to be the bad guy when in reality Brittany was pretty much a selfish temper tantrum throwing bitch. Yes Santana has some fault too but for Brittany to act like all the problems are Santana's fault is complete bullshit! The continuity in this story is worse than Glee's. I'm sorry if this is harsh but I really had to get this off my chest. This really did start off good but it went down hill so suddenly and wound up staying there. This only has 5 more chapters from where I am and I can't finish this. My advice to you would be maybe keep notes when you're writing so that the gapping plot holes don't happen. And work on having your characters grow.
Kenny027 chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
It means that Brittany knows about Santana's G!P ?
I love this first chapter ! I can't wait to read the others :D (Sorry if my english sucks, I'm french :()
Z87da chapter 34 . 7/19/2013
found this a couple days ago and I loved it!
Guest chapter 34 . 7/17/2013
Spueal
Guest chapter 34 . 7/17/2013
aww loved it!
Guest chapter 34 . 7/16/2013
I really loved this story fantastic epilogue
Guest chapter 34 . 7/16/2013
I know, Cory's death was so unexpected and yet is still painful for many. I couldn't believe the first time I saw the new, I was in shock! :( it was very nice that you honored him in your story! :)

Well, even the epilogue was so beautiful, I really was expecting it since everybody in your reviews show interest for this, I was one of them! I really love your whole story! Thank you very much for this happiness! And hoping you'll write more and by the time, I'll be waiting for the next one! D