Reviews for EO Challenge: The Hunters Hunted
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Woohoooooo I'm so happy for you! Have an awesome time!

Poor Dean! Can't blame him for not wanting to leave her, but Sam is very wise in this instance. They can't help her if they're dead. They must run and live to fight another day. :D

Well done. :)
masondixon chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This was a good one!
I hope you have a wonderful time and tell us all about your ventures upon your return!
MeAzrael chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Oh noooo - of all the monsters and spirits to fight - this would be the one that'd hurt Dean the most. Hehe, loved your drabble - excellent. "Heart pounding, Dean squinted through the blinding glare of two disc-like orbs, blazing white like twin suns illuminating the darkness around them, and flinched as Sam gripped his elbow." Huh, what an impressing image.

I know exactly how you're feeling though I gotta say: it didn't feel as if your muse is dead! Not a second. Go and fight the fairies - and I bet you'll meet many ghosts and spirits in Rome (some of them you should know, since you killed them yourself in that awesome story of yours)

xx Kate
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Poor Impala! She doesn't deserve to be possessed.
SparklyLalala chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Impala is possesed? You possesed the Impala? Oh God...make that right, with an awesome apple pie, otherwise Dean will be very, very pissed at youuuuuuu...

Ooooo niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee conventionnnnnnnn :D. Take pictures woman :D...have a blast (like we all know you will :D). Damn that pesky RL lol
Woman of Letters chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Oh, so apropos of that scene in the pilot - except this looks like less of a temporary possession. Poor Dean! This would be as heartbreaking to him as when Sam was possessed (Born Under a Bad Sign) or when the YED was inside of John.

You captured his anguish well.

Glad to hear you're getting back into the swing of writing. Enjoy the cons!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Diz, your muse is clearly not dead as this is an Excellent drabble!
Vanessa Sgroi chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Nicely done! Possessed Impala-oh, Dean's gonna kick butt now. Have fun at the cons!
DeansBabyBird chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
well that's good news!
B x
emebalia chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Possessed Impala, nice one.
Have fun on the conventions. And I'm not jealous not a little bit, no, no, no.