Reviews for Nightshade and Juniper
xneseyx chapter 1 . 3/29
I love your stories! They're some of the only good Madanach ones I've ever read. I'd also like to ask you something, but I'm on my phone and can't figure out how to PM you. So if you're still here, please drop me a line!
Speaker-to-Customers chapter 28 . 1/13
I've been working my way through all your stories, starting with 'The Wolf Queen Awakens', and I'll add reviews to the others eventually and maybe give a proper review for this one. For the moment, though, I'll restrict myself to a question about this chapter; when you mention 'a Dunmer priestess of Azura chatting to a Dunmer mercenary from Whiterun' is that Dunmer mercenary my beloved Jenassa?
Janneia chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
Helloooooo irony. 'Oh, I won't take Argis but I'll take Eola!' Ah Liriel. *cacklefits*
your.daily.dose.of.fanfic chapter 28 . 8/14/2014
Sorry I didn't review the earlier chapters (I'm more of a lurker around FF) but I'd just like to say all in all, this was a fairly entertaining and thankfully, original Skyrim story that doesn't rehash the main or Civil War questlines.

There are just two, ridiculously insignificant nitpicks that stood out for me though: one is that 'ap' (or 'ab' if the father/mother's name starts with a vowel) actually means 'son of' in Welsh. So, when you write "Lirela ap Elisif", you're actually writing "Lirela son of Elisif", which is obvs a bit weird. The correct name would be "Lirela verch Elisif", 'ferch/verch' meaning 'daughter of'. The other nitpick is even more stupidly insignificant, which is that if you're writing words or phrases in a language that isn't the one you're writing in (English, in this case), they should be italicised. Just helps with reading, that's all.

Like I said, these are really, really small things that probably don't matter much, but the anal bastard in me felt like they had to be pointed out anyway :)
Metal Strike chapter 28 . 6/12/2014
This is one of the best Skyrim stories I have ever read. I'm going to have to read a few more of your stories after this one!
Metal Strike chapter 18 . 6/10/2014
Well, I can't say he didn't deserve it, but it was hard to read Ulfric Stormcloak being killed. It's a testimate to this fic I even managed to read that. As always, awesome job
Metal Strike chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
Stormcloak I may be, but after this chapter I would help Liriel put his head on a pike! Great story!
moosesaregreat chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
I am so glad I found this story. I'm enjoying it immensely so far! I love the Dark Brotherhood and Forsworn angle, it's very interesting. Now I suppose once I'm done with this story, I'll have to read your others! I like your writing style.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
Just a little nitpick, in chapter 12 you said that Liriel had prayed to Akatosh. The Elven people don't worship Akatosh, they worship Auri-El who is the chief deity of the Altmer, Bosmer and Falmer pantheon.
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 26 . 3/2/2014
Is this a Pratchett reference I see before me? "Never serve it in metal tankards."
I'll do a good, nice review tomorrow.
Grant chapter 22 . 11/4/2013
I love you characters, especially Nepos. He seems like the sassy gay friend sort of person
birgittesilverbow chapter 28 . 9/24/2013
Love, love, loved this from start to finish. Seriously whoever requested this on SKM deserves a gold star, and then you deserve a bunch more for doing such a stellar job of portraying Madanach, Liriel, and the whole wacky family!
TheGreatJabberyJ chapter 28 . 9/21/2013
What an amazing ending to what has for months now been one of my favourite fanfictions. I truly enjoyed reading this and i loved going along with your writing until the end. Keep on writing i suggest because you are honestly amazing at it, great characters, excellent plot and the writing itself was superb. Thank you for the great times ive had reading this, i have no regrets and i'll definitely remember this to be a brilliant fic. Thanks again
Thomas chapter 26 . 8/23/2013
Personally I think that your Cicero is far superior to the one created by Bethesda. If this Cicero had been in-game, I would probably have spared him.
TyphoonSignal10 chapter 26 . 8/23/2013
Wow. Just wow.
I love drunk Madanach
the country's future does not rely on you selling strong and near-lethal liquor to unsuspecting Nords!" Liriel sighed.

"I know but it's fun!"

Also giving Cicero the Wabbajack is either a very good idea, or a very, very bad one. Either way it's brilliant.
It's just a shame that this truly wonderful story is almost at an end.
You are an amazing author, well done.