Reviews for Nightshade and Juniper
Speaker-to-Customers chapter 28 . 1/13
I've been working my way through all your stories, starting with 'The Wolf Queen Awakens', and I'll add reviews to the others eventually and maybe give a proper review for this one. For the moment, though, I'll restrict myself to a question about this chapter; when you mention 'a Dunmer priestess of Azura chatting to a Dunmer mercenary from Whiterun' is that Dunmer mercenary my beloved Jenassa?
Janneia chapter 11 . 12/20/2014
Helloooooo irony. 'Oh, I won't take Argis but I'll take Eola!' Ah Liriel. *cacklefits*
your.daily.dose.of.fanfic chapter 28 . 8/14/2014
Sorry I didn't review the earlier chapters (I'm more of a lurker around FF) but I'd just like to say all in all, this was a fairly entertaining and thankfully, original Skyrim story that doesn't rehash the main or Civil War questlines.

There are just two, ridiculously insignificant nitpicks that stood out for me though: one is that 'ap' (or 'ab' if the father/mother's name starts with a vowel) actually means 'son of' in Welsh. So, when you write "Lirela ap Elisif", you're actually writing "Lirela son of Elisif", which is obvs a bit weird. The correct name would be "Lirela verch Elisif", 'ferch/verch' meaning 'daughter of'. The other nitpick is even more stupidly insignificant, which is that if you're writing words or phrases in a language that isn't the one you're writing in (English, in this case), they should be italicised. Just helps with reading, that's all.

Like I said, these are really, really small things that probably don't matter much, but the anal bastard in me felt like they had to be pointed out anyway :)
Metal Strike chapter 28 . 6/12/2014
This is one of the best Skyrim stories I have ever read. I'm going to have to read a few more of your stories after this one!
Metal Strike chapter 18 . 6/10/2014
Well, I can't say he didn't deserve it, but it was hard to read Ulfric Stormcloak being killed. It's a testimate to this fic I even managed to read that. As always, awesome job
Metal Strike chapter 11 . 6/10/2014
Stormcloak I may be, but after this chapter I would help Liriel put his head on a pike! Great story!
moosesaregreat chapter 3 . 4/8/2014
I am so glad I found this story. I'm enjoying it immensely so far! I love the Dark Brotherhood and Forsworn angle, it's very interesting. Now I suppose once I'm done with this story, I'll have to read your others! I like your writing style.
Guest chapter 12 . 4/3/2014
Just a little nitpick, in chapter 12 you said that Liriel had prayed to Akatosh. The Elven people don't worship Akatosh, they worship Auri-El who is the chief deity of the Altmer, Bosmer and Falmer pantheon.
DragonsDeadAndDancing chapter 26 . 3/2/2014
Is this a Pratchett reference I see before me? "Never serve it in metal tankards."
I'll do a good, nice review tomorrow.
Grant chapter 22 . 11/4/2013
I love you characters, especially Nepos. He seems like the sassy gay friend sort of person
birgittesilverbow chapter 28 . 9/24/2013
Love, love, loved this from start to finish. Seriously whoever requested this on SKM deserves a gold star, and then you deserve a bunch more for doing such a stellar job of portraying Madanach, Liriel, and the whole wacky family!
TheGreatJabberyJamie chapter 28 . 9/21/2013
What an amazing ending to what has for months now been one of my favourite fanfictions. I truly enjoyed reading this and i loved going along with your writing until the end. Keep on writing i suggest because you are honestly amazing at it, great characters, excellent plot and the writing itself was superb. Thank you for the great times ive had reading this, i have no regrets and i'll definitely remember this to be a brilliant fic. Thanks again
Thomas chapter 26 . 8/23/2013
Personally I think that your Cicero is far superior to the one created by Bethesda. If this Cicero had been in-game, I would probably have spared him.
TyphoonSignal10 chapter 26 . 8/23/2013
Wow. Just wow.
I love drunk Madanach
the country's future does not rely on you selling strong and near-lethal liquor to unsuspecting Nords!" Liriel sighed.

"I know but it's fun!"

Also giving Cicero the Wabbajack is either a very good idea, or a very, very bad one. Either way it's brilliant.
It's just a shame that this truly wonderful story is almost at an end.
You are an amazing author, well done.
TheGreatJabberyJamie chapter 23 . 8/3/2013
another great chapter, i am truly loving it so far