Reviews for Omni Aeternitate
huiqi.chua.5 chapter 9 . 4/22
Please update
I loved this story so much I had to read it again, pls update so I can see what happens next
1WhoLoves2ReadAlot chapter 9 . 3/1
Wow, awesome story! Love it! Hope you get a chance to continue. Can't wait to read more!
twilight-et-the-vampire chapter 9 . 1/29
hâte de la suite
Guest chapter 9 . 9/21/2014
Can't wait till the next chapter
asia chapter 9 . 8/22/2014
boski blog :) szkoda ze taki krótki:(
Poza tym nic dodac nic ujac:) Mega czad:)
MangaVampire chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
yeah, will Bella be having babies because I think that would be cool
Delilah Moon chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
I don't normally read a lot of Twilight FanFics however this one caught my attention when it was shared on Facebook So I clicked and now I'm hooked! All thanks to you..So, thank you and I hope that you write more soon!
jenjenzakara chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
OMG i love this story!Keep up the good work nyah!
jenn008 chapter 9 . 6/19/2014
Update soon!
Chloe chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
This is the best Aro/Bella story I have ever read! Please don't let someone else take over I think you should finish it! Please update soon I'm dying to know what happens, however I was kind of turned away from the story when I found out that Bella can concieve and she doesn't have read eyes like the normal/better vampire. I didn't want her to have children. But please update soon! :)
wizard1901 chapter 9 . 5/1/2014
great job
Matharose111612 chapter 9 . 4/9/2014
Hello! Waiting for an update! Can't wait for the next chapter! Please put something about their first time having sex. I can't wait till Bella gets pregnant! She will be a amazing mother! Her family is going to spoil her kid(s)! Please, please, PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Matharose111612 chapter 7 . 4/9/2014
I'm partying! I'm soo happy D. Is back with Marcus!
Matharose111612 chapter 1 . 4/8/2014