Reviews for Shinobi Partner
animerule64 chapter 4 . 9/18
Add more Chapters Please
Thunderfoot Crossheart chapter 4 . 9/5
Hey this story is awesome so far keep up the good work and also next chapter please
Apathetic Zombie chapter 4 . 7/23
damn. I really want to see how far this can go so I hope you update soon!
thunder dragon chapter 4 . 6/20
Can you please update soon! this story is awesome and I am loving your Pikachu's personality and dynamic with Naruto! Oh and can you please bring in the King of Psychic Pokémon Mewtwo! now as for Pikachu learning his own variant of the Chidori I approve.

Now I have a few questions that need to be asked. are you planning for Pikachu to evolve later on in the story? is Naruto going to learn how to use Aura along with chakra? (the reason why I want Naruto to learn how to use the power of Aura is because I want Naruto to be versatile, but before you say that those energies are the same let me explain my reasoning. from what I know the difference between the two energies is aura is purely life energy that is not restricted by an energy network, while Chakra is a form of energy, that draws spiritual energy from the mind and physical energy from the bodies cells that flows through a network like how blood flows through a capillary system.) And is Naruto going to gain more Pokémon partners?
Matsukaze Tenma chapter 4 . 4/18
This is truly very interesting to read; please update soon
corbinskydragon1 chapter 4 . 1/16
Holy shit you have to keep going with this story! It's awesome! I can't wait to read the next chapter. I haven't come across many Naruto and Pikachu being partners so in my book this is great. Thanks for the good read.
yindragonkiba chapter 4 . 11/21/2014
Love it:)
Guest chapter 4 . 11/8/2014
scarlettravencrove chapter 4 . 10/19/2014
Hope you continue !
nightpool chapter 4 . 8/2/2014
Riley, Riley! You had to end it there didnt you so here's what I have to say please write a nother chapter. :)
DigiPokeNinjaDragon Fangirl chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
That Pikachu does look pretty epic! I can't wait for Naruto to meet Mewtwo, or Darkrai, or Girantina!
Anjanie chapter 4 . 6/22/2014
I lilke it :D
Are you going further
Kittens Kat chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
Spartan 140 chapter 4 . 4/28/2014
Moar chapters!
Naruto meets mew please!
Myra the Dovahkiin chapter 3 . 4/26/2014

Will you have Generation 6 (Kalos) Pokemon?

Naruto is the Ash Ketchum of the Elemental Nations. It would not surprise me if he was Ash's descendant or reincarnation.

Be interesting if the Bijuu were originally Pokemon (Non-Legendaries) who mutated into what they became today.