Reviews for The Phoenix
TwinSanity95 chapter 12 . 8/24/2014
omg i love the story especially when hetold batman he'd kill him if he had hurt her but the thing in this chapter that had me laugh was when she put her hair in a bun and some hair refused to stay and she called them difficult assholes that was really a nice touch :)
TwinSanity95 chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
the first half of this was all italics and it really hurt my eyes to read because you didn't leave certain things in normal font
NigmasSidekick chapter 16 . 8/20/2014
I loved this, completely and utterly loved this.
You wrote Edward remarkably well, and made me fall in love with his character more than I already have.

Kenna is fantastic. I adore her and I sincerely hope that we get to hear more from them both, I could read about their escapades all day!

Please don't worry about people being disappointed (I know you wrote this a while ago, but I still like to give people credit where it's due), the ending was perfect. I love having a long build up to something, and the kiss was exactly what was needed.

So good job, and I am glad that someone wrote such a good Eddy/OC fic.
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 12 . 4/5/2014
Aw, cute.
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 9 . 4/5/2014
Lol, that was hilarious.
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 8 . 4/5/2014
Fucking awesome.
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 6 . 4/5/2014
Dude, the flashback was just so brilliant! Incredible writing.
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 4 . 4/5/2014
This is SO amazing! How did I never find this story before . . . ? There are so few OC stories that revolve around the Rouges. This story is just so dang refreshing. I absolutely LOVE her power and well HER. Not many authors are good enough to make OC's so likable so quickly.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Update immediately, please!
Rainbows n sht chapter 16 . 8/31/2013
Dude this is awesome! Putting this on favorites bar! Love the Riddler and keena!
booklover1798 chapter 16 . 8/31/2013
Aww! It's over!? DK noooooo! I can't wait for the one shots! Post soon!
booklover1798 chapter 15 . 8/19/2013
Ha! Yay! Now they are going to fall in love...somehow. Update soon! I loved it!
Miriam the Tedious chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Another lovely chapter! Can't wait for the next update! {:
KatieHerveaux chapter 14 . 8/4/2013
Awesome chapter!
booklover1798 chapter 14 . 8/3/2013
Yay! Noooo! GAH! So many conflictions! Update soon! I loved it!
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »