Reviews for Whatever You Say, Snipes
NCC-1701.1899 chapter 1 . 11/8/2008
i love it! i love it! i love it!
Bess3 chapter 1 . 10/15/2002
GRETA JOB! I LOVED IT!

*****ok just to let you know i'm one of those people that don't really write stories but I read them, review them, and also give ideas or advice to poeple who get writers block(we all sometimes get that)and if you are interested i would love to be in your fan fics! There are soo many great writers outthere that i just thought it would be handy to have someone like me around to help out, contact me or let me know if i'm need!*******
Skint chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Good story, I liked it. Awww, Snipes has a girlfriend.
N n' N chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
DUDE! That was so good! Write more for ALL your stories.. and soon! :p

-Iris -]-
Holiday chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
Hey Stress! This was so cute!

*sings*I liked it, I liked it, I really really liked it (sung to the tune of A ticket a tasket)

Okay, I'm tired. And it's only midnight. But where you live it's 6:00am. Weirdness yeah?

So Snipes got a girl huh? Snipes and Jecca sitting in a tree, k-i-s-s- *is tackled by Snipes who has jumped out of her backpack* AHHHHHHH! Help me! Help me!

*runs away screaming* Good job Stress!

~*Holiday*~
mike d'agostino chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
it's good to see that i'm not the only one that enjoys writing in this family, jess. i talked to your mother at heath's wedding and she told me about this website, but i didn't expect to read a newsies story. that was kind of weired, but interesting at the same time. i'll see you at the reunion on saturday.
Rae Kelly chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
STRESS! I love it!
BitterSweet3 chapter 1 . 8/21/2002
:o) i heart!

too cute! i love your work!