Reviews for E Pluribus Unum
ElianaxIsabella chapter 18 . 11/3
Oh wow! I started this story forever ago and though it abandoned, then looking through yesterday I saw it has been updated! So I reread the entire story and I love it just as much as I did when I first read it! Please continue!
ArmyWife22079 chapter 18 . 7/26
Life has a way of messing with your plans eh? Howl to read more soon! Poor moine is going through hell and back.
DramionetomioneOTP chapter 18 . 6/18
Omg! This is the best! Please end this with a Happy ending! You need to update this!
InkWoven chapter 18 . 6/4
I am so very, very happy to get to reread your story and see it continue! Looking forward to more!
Isthishard chapter 18 . 5/6
This is really good. I can't wait to read more of it.
andjelija.nenic chapter 11 . 3/21
Westcoast222 chapter 18 . 3/19
I just found this story and I binged it because I have zero self-control. It's a bit odd reading something that started years ago, reading your author's notes about grad school, moving, and then the terrible hardships that you had to endure. Grad school is enough of a hardship in it's own without life barging it's way through. My heart goes out to you, I hope things are much smoother sailing now. Thank you so much for sharing your writing. I would have reviewed and said 'thank you' on every chapter, but that seemed awkward. Not that this doesn't seem awkward, because it totally feels awkward. Main point: thanks you for sharing this story. I hope to read more whenever it's ready and if it never gets updated again, that's cool too because I can always reread.
4everfictional chapter 6 . 2/17
Not as big a fan of this chapter, but still hoping for the best. :)
4everfictional chapter 5 . 2/17
Just the idea of Gaius dying breaks my heart. Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 4 . 2/17
I wonder if we'll ever see those guys again... love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 3 . 2/17
A bit sad, but thankfully we didn't know him long enough to get truly attached. ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 2 . 2/17
I can't wait until she really has a chance to talk with Arthur. ;) Love and he chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 1 . 2/17
I almost forgot how great this fic was, I'm so glad I'm re-reading it! XD
amrawo chapter 18 . 2/14
Great chapter! Loved it! I was so excited to see an update! I look forward to the story continuing! Update soon!
obsedian-dream chapter 17 . 8/11/2016
it's the second time I read this story and I still love it... I do hope you will continue it though... can't wait to see how Hermione getting home is handeled