Reviews for E Pluribus Unum
jlove34 chapter 19 . 8/7
Hope your muse returns to this beauty. This was excellent. I hope to read more someday.
Merlinandhermion chapter 19 . 6/25
When are you posting more of your awsome story. Pls I can’t wait anymore.
Dolly chapter 11 . 2/20
TECHNICALLY I WAS RIGHT
Dolly chapter 10 . 2/20
Hold up is Ric short for Godric
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 19 . 12/6/2017
Woo! Another good chapter!
I'm having fun reading, hope you're having fun writing!
Have a super awesome day!
ElianaxIsabella chapter 18 . 11/3/2017
Oh wow! I started this story forever ago and though it abandoned, then looking through yesterday I saw it has been updated! So I reread the entire story and I love it just as much as I did when I first read it! Please continue!
ArmyWife22079 chapter 18 . 7/26/2017
Life has a way of messing with your plans eh? Howl to read more soon! Poor moine is going through hell and back.
DramionetomioneOTP chapter 18 . 6/18/2017
Omg! This is the best! Please end this with a Happy ending! You need to update this!
InkWoven chapter 18 . 6/4/2017
I am so very, very happy to get to reread your story and see it continue! Looking forward to more!
Isthishard chapter 18 . 5/6/2017
This is really good. I can't wait to read more of it.
andjelija.nenic chapter 11 . 3/21/2017
Westcoast222 chapter 18 . 3/19/2017
I just found this story and I binged it because I have zero self-control. It's a bit odd reading something that started years ago, reading your author's notes about grad school, moving, and then the terrible hardships that you had to endure. Grad school is enough of a hardship in it's own without life barging it's way through. My heart goes out to you, I hope things are much smoother sailing now. Thank you so much for sharing your writing. I would have reviewed and said 'thank you' on every chapter, but that seemed awkward. Not that this doesn't seem awkward, because it totally feels awkward. Main point: thanks you for sharing this story. I hope to read more whenever it's ready and if it never gets updated again, that's cool too because I can always reread.
4everfictional chapter 6 . 2/17/2017
Not as big a fan of this chapter, but still hoping for the best. :)
4everfictional chapter 5 . 2/17/2017
Just the idea of Gaius dying breaks my heart. Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 4 . 2/17/2017
I wonder if we'll ever see those guys again... love the chapter! XD