Reviews for E Pluribus Unum
Isthishard chapter 18 . 5/6
This is really good. I can't wait to read more of it.
andjelija.nenic chapter 11 . 3/21
Westcoast222 chapter 18 . 3/19
I just found this story and I binged it because I have zero self-control. It's a bit odd reading something that started years ago, reading your author's notes about grad school, moving, and then the terrible hardships that you had to endure. Grad school is enough of a hardship in it's own without life barging it's way through. My heart goes out to you, I hope things are much smoother sailing now. Thank you so much for sharing your writing. I would have reviewed and said 'thank you' on every chapter, but that seemed awkward. Not that this doesn't seem awkward, because it totally feels awkward. Main point: thanks you for sharing this story. I hope to read more whenever it's ready and if it never gets updated again, that's cool too because I can always reread.
4everfictional chapter 6 . 2/17
Not as big a fan of this chapter, but still hoping for the best. :)
4everfictional chapter 5 . 2/17
Just the idea of Gaius dying breaks my heart. Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 4 . 2/17
I wonder if we'll ever see those guys again... love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 3 . 2/17
A bit sad, but thankfully we didn't know him long enough to get truly attached. ;) Love the chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 2 . 2/17
I can't wait until she really has a chance to talk with Arthur. ;) Love and he chapter! XD
4everfictional chapter 1 . 2/17
I almost forgot how great this fic was, I'm so glad I'm re-reading it! XD
amrawo chapter 18 . 2/14
Great chapter! Loved it! I was so excited to see an update! I look forward to the story continuing! Update soon!
obsedian-dream chapter 17 . 8/11/2016
it's the second time I read this story and I still love it... I do hope you will continue it though... can't wait to see how Hermione getting home is handeled
The chapter 17 . 6/1/2016
Why are all the man in this story so weak
Gost chapter 6 . 6/1/2016
Why are all the man in this story so weak;(
InkWoven chapter 17 . 5/22/2016
Wow, life has certainly not been kind to you lately. I do hope things continue to improve. I'm glad to see you're back writing, though! I enjoyed this chapter and the story as a whole. Looking forward to the next update!
LillianMarie2 chapter 17 . 5/19/2016
Glad your back to writing. hope things get easier for you. great chapter hope you update again soon. good Merlin Harry Potter cross overs are hard to come by