Reviews for Lost Knight: A New Dawn
Please kill Luke chapter 15 . 6/26
His naive stupidity is offensive and annoying, hopefully he dies in a fire or something equally gruesome.
Hakazu chapter 21 . 3/14
While I had some problems in the beginning with the story the rest was really good! Looking forward to the sequel
Hakazu chapter 11 . 3/14
HELL YEAH! Go Obi-wan!
Ky111 chapter 21 . 10/30/2014
Awesome story and looking forward to getting into the sequel. Absolutely love the Obi-Wan twist interested in how the Emperor will react when he finds out Obi-Wan is still young and in his prime (it really bugged me how in the movies Obi-Wan died so easily and quickly in the movies especially as he seemed to have the upper hand over Vader, I'm aware he did it all intentionally as it was part of his plan and this got worse after seeing the prequels seeing how capable Qui-Gon who was 60 during TPM and Dooku who was about 85 when he died were still very capable and a force to be reckoned with at their advanced ages to see Obi-Wan portrayed [although Vader was no slouch but he was weaker and older although he was only in his 40's but his injuries and condition would of added years to his life, as well apart from the extra strength his cybernetic limbs gave him but that also came with a high cost of disadvantages as well] to be so weak granted he didn't exactly spend the 20 years training physically and living on Tatooine probably battered him a bit but still).

Anyway looking forward to getting into the sequel and I hope Obi-Wan continues to be the driving force behind the rebellion as well as the others continuing to play very important roles as well, always thought a better ending for Star Wars (well this particular saga) would of been a final show down between Obi-Wan and the Emperor.

Interested in this Windu twist and very interested if Luke will find him (if he's still alive) and be trained by him. He'll be a very suitable Master for Luke, also very straight forward and wont sugar coat how things are and were for Luke but he would show enough tact and make sure he prepares Luke before telling him what will no doubt be some very hard truths for Luke. Plus it's all stuff Luke should know and be forced to deal with before facing the enemy not be confronted with it in the midst of a battle (that's just stupid and has disaster written all over it).

Guest chapter 4 . 10/17/2014
leia should have stayed in sexy storm trooper armor
Kathryn Renee chapter 21 . 7/18/2014
Sorry hit the wrong button. This is one of my favorite stories the characters are convincing, the plot line is intriguing, and you made a Star Wars AU that is an interesting what if scenario. I would absolutely love it if you would post a sequel.
Kathryn Renee chapter 21 . 7/18/2014
I just want to say I love this story. The characters ate written in a believable way the
Amanthya chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
I don't read a lot of SW fics, but yours caught my eye, and I like it so far. Will come back to it when I have more time.
DeltaCortis chapter 21 . 6/12/2014
Great story really enjoyed it :)
SixPerfections chapter 12 . 3/12/2014
HK-47, best droid in the unverse.
SixPerfections chapter 11 . 3/11/2014
Young(ish) Obi-Wan in the present! THIS IS SO COOL! :D
SixPerfections chapter 8 . 3/11/2014
Murderous Artoo... that was kinda disturbing. Like a murderous bugs bunny. Erg
SixPerfections chapter 7 . 3/11/2014
That was exciting, the scene of the escape from Mos Esiley. I love how it's all so similar to the moview thus far but different just the same.
SixPerfections chapter 6 . 3/11/2014
This story is awesome. I love how it's shaping up, with Jedi-ish Leiah and luke going off with Mara straight to the emperor. Great story :)
TiaMaria710 chapter 7 . 2/21/2014
Please update. Will you complete this story. I hope so. It's been a great read.