Reviews for A Night at the Beach
Draco711 chapter 1 . 8/25
Interesting story.
I am stoooopid chapter 1 . 4/5
1. I support NaLu (NatsuLucy) Dont hurt meee!
2. Im sorry that im 4 years late
3. You are an awesome writer
4. Sick Natsu is hilarios, -spelling mistake alert-
5. I hope to see more in the future
6. I hope you had a good 4 years and please have many more good years!

I am very bad at compliments and spelling because i am turning 12 dis year
Guest chapter 1 . 10/25/2016
pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez updaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate :(
Zero-Tails317 chapter 1 . 4/10/2016
What a nice read. Thanks for this.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/10/2015
Enjoyed it. Maybe there should be more comical NaZa, instead of jellal trying to kill her...
Silky Button chapter 1 . 7/29/2014
oh wow this was great. I feel sorry for Natusu, but love him even more after reading this... Erza too ;) but she's been my favorite character since Lullaby

and I'd write Natsu/Erza... but I'm not a very good writer... I tried writing a story, but didn't get very far... and it was only a one-shot

But anyways, great work like always
Victorypeace chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
Plz do more fanfics
bertabee chapter 1 . 4/3/2014
Yes I like ezar also can't wait to read more of your work. This story was very good.
Operator Blake chapter 1 . 3/2/2014
I don't read many one shots. But this was great! :D You should add a small sequel to it. Kinda to tie up the bonds between them! ;3
FranticOrangeJ chapter 1 . 11/2/2013
This was cute make more!
Celtika82 chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
I think the reason there's so little of them is by the time Fairy Tail became really popular, Jellal had remade his appearance and the obvious attraction between them made them a favored pairing. And The amount of times Natsu has had to save Lucy put them together.

Plus Jellal and Erza look better together (in my humble opinion). Plus Jellal is stronger than Erza and most chicks (ones who aren't feminists anyway) want a guy who is stronger than them. Natsu isn't stronger than her, though he might be now after all the GMG's stuff.

Anyway, I have enjoyed this story quite a bit, and would like to see more.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Oh Natsu! Such an good and Innocent child! Looks like Erza has some work to do when she gets back to Fairy Tail xDD
You are an great author, so please continue workinh for this couple.
likeaPETTER chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
"Of course I have... I even get hard in the mornings"
Well said.
JacksBlade chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Hmmm, good story. The puking is a bit gross though lol, but I like a good story with just some awkward romance in it. It's a change from all the action/drama/adventure stories that most NaZa stories have. Would have been nice if there was at least one kiss in here, even better if it was on accident. But looking forward to your future NaZa story which I'm sure will get much popularity. So for now keep scribbling NatsuxErza ideas in your brain!

Jacks
One Half chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
Exactly man, I'm completely agree with your opinion about NatsuXErza fiction situation.
The facts are simple - Lucy is simply most_popular_character_in_all_FT_fanfiction. No more no less. Six thousand stories contain Lucy as one of main characters. Even Natsu has only five thousand. And poor Erza got only one thousand. I can't get it - why?! Erza is so exotic and beautiful.
Don't get me wrong. I have absolutely no intentions to decry Lucy herself, she is not bad, not at all. She is my third favorite female character in Fairy Tail (After Erza and Mirajane) I only want to say that Lucy already got enough of stories without me, so Erza is my female of choice too )

Also, I'm agree - it's very hard to keep Natsu inside the character when he paired with Erza...
Oh, anyway, thanks for the nice story, keep up!