Reviews for I Know You Love Me Too
jessnicole chapter 21 . 8/25/2015
love it! really great!
JuseaPeterson chapter 21 . 8/24/2015
I really liked this one. I love how you got into Caroline's thoughts and how things changed for her in regards to Klaus but that she kept it to herself. I enjoyed their conversations and how they were able to open up about Kol and their feelings. I loved how it ended.
Lyanna Petrova chapter 21 . 8/24/2015
awe seriously that was amazing. I don't know why. But I just needed that story in my life!
Guest chapter 21 . 8/23/2015
Yesssssss!
JuseaPeterson chapter 20 . 8/21/2015
I really loved this one. I think you did a great job with showing how similar Klaus and Caroline are in thinking others will leave them and no one will stay with them. I did love how they got together after so long. I also loved how they both confirmed to the other that they weren't going to let go. This was so good.
JuseaPeterson chapter 19 . 8/21/2015
I liked how you handled Caroline at this part. I think you did a good job at getting in her mind after losing her Mom and what she would do to cope.
JuseaPeterson chapter 18 . 8/21/2015
I love that you did a follow up from Klaus POV from Eternity. I don't blame him for feeling the way he did but I did like how even though they had no contact he still loved her. I loved their conversation in the end and how they came together.
SweetyK chapter 20 . 8/21/2015
First, I have missed your writing !
Secondly, this os was perfection, it was very IC for both Caroline and Klaus but also very original and surprising, so I really liked it !
Thanks for sharing it with us !
Guest chapter 20 . 8/21/2015
My heart exploded. I've missed you! -inkandtrees
jessnicole chapter 20 . 8/21/2015
great!
wontyoutakeachance chapter 20 . 8/21/2015
these insecure idiots are gonna be the death of me i swear
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 20 . 8/20/2015
Only Klaroline can have me cheering and teary-eyed at the same time. lol
Loved this one.
Thanks for sharing.
Happy writing.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 19 . 8/20/2015
Care didn't get nearly enough airtime with Liz when she died so thank you for sharing this.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 18 . 8/20/2015
Klaroline do angst and happy ever after like no others.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 17 . 8/20/2015
Aww Klaroline fluff is always great to read.