Reviews for I Know You Love Me Too
skinnylove97 chapter 2 . 1/24
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh amazingggggggg
Purpleme523 chapter 15 . 1/15
haha this was updated on my birthday!
ilovetvd chapter 15 . 12/4/2013
read all of them again and new, really beautiful!
Sesshygirl300 chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
These are the best one-shots ever!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/18/2013
Oooh another introspective fic, I love it! I like how you presented Caroline's thoughts, they were organized but still had this free flow to them, very much how I think Caroline's mind works. I love how she is being cautious around him because of all the times she has been hurt and it turns out that this man who she so carefully guards her heart from is the one who ultimately own it in the end. I like how you started out the fic as "how" Caroline should feel given who her friends her and how it got to how she feels, in a way I think it shows growth and her becoming more comfortable in her own skin. I also love the reference to her vampirism and how she tries so hard to suppress it because all her friends think being a vamp is bad but at the core of it she enjoys being a vampire and who she has become. It's a good companion fic to the previous drabble and I love how if you put it together, Klaroline just wants to be happy and in love in each other's arms!
PsychVamp chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
Lovely update :)
utterlyobsessedlove chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
Perfect :D
Loved to see her smile and to make him happy :)
I just absolutely love all your drabbles and have read I Know you love me more times than I can count ;)
SweetyK chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
A great one !
ALostHeart chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
*ugly sobbing* *dying whale noise* *feels attack*
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 15 . 11/17/2013
This one was spot on. Caroline and Klaus are bad ass. Freak everyone else! They're just jealous cause the don't have a love like Klaroline.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 14 . 11/17/2013
I love that Caroline said to hell with what others think about her and Klaus being together!
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 13 . 11/17/2013
Caroline is worth it. Klaus can just plot from another city to take NOLA back. lol
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 12 . 11/17/2013
You're killing me smalls. Dare I say I love it. lol
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 11 . 11/17/2013
ITA not as sad s the last one, but still heart wrenching.
Hellzz-on-Earth chapter 10 . 11/17/2013
Man I got teary-eyed with this one!