Reviews for Big Brother Witch Boy
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 7 . 2/21
I really like your story!
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 6 . 2/21
his real story is really messed up. he used to be pretty nice and hard working,although he was still a he tried to escape his town,which in reality was in this dimension,but in the pilgrimage era,and in fact he grew up In the lost colony of roanoak.

a ex-lord of order came and forced them under ground and made them but klarion believed him to be the witch god croatoan.

after many years the ageless teen was tired of the rules and slavery and the stone sky,and tried to ran into his father,who had left many years prior,and once he trusted him,the man attempted to sell klarion into slavery due to his unique,even among witches, escaped and his father died,and he made it into modern day surface world,which he called "blue-rafters".he made friends with a man like him,only to discover it was the false croatoan in disguise,who wanted to go back to roanoak and re-enslave everyone.

he went back to warn his family,who only turned on him,and attempted to execute him at the stake(yes,they tried to burn him alive!)his own mother being the leader,and his sister only released him because they needed a witch boy to resurrect their dead as soldiers to fight the false croatoan.

his mother never apologized,excusing her own actions by saying it was for the best,and tried to convince him to stay as the village leader to boost the families wealth and power,but he chose to leave to the surface world instead,where before he even gotten settled nabu attacked him,thus starting his full mistrust of anybody but Teekl,vandal,and lex luthor.(those two found him and treated him with false kindness)
cosmic-mischief chapter 7 . 2/18
This was so addictive XD Are you ever gonna update? if not, it was still a fun read :D
Anmera of Beauty chapter 6 . 1/2
Limbo Town, the place caught out of time.
Margaret-May chapter 3 . 1/2
The Witch Brat's dimension could be compared to the 1700s on Earth. And in the 1700s, pyjamas and baby clothes manifested themselves as long, lacy, feminine gowns, regardless of gender. Make of that what you will.
SayMrrp chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Awesome story, really think it's hilarious. I wonder whether Wally knows the formula in this story... it'd be hilarious if they didn't know it was right there...
Guest chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
This was great soooooooo ... u gonna update orrrr?
Guest chapter 7 . 7/8/2014
I luv it plz update soon
Hannah chapter 7 . 6/11/2014
Please write more please write more please write more please write more please write more please write more it is SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO FREAKING SO GOOD!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
Jefgbdhd DONT STOP THERE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!
Gorelotte chapter 7 . 3/20/2014
I hope there well be more I like this.
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 7 . 2/9/2014
Klarion needing friends is realistic and I can't wait how they psychologically torture Flash.
Ally Marton chapter 7 . 1/24/2014
This fic has given me so much more appreciation for Teekl X)

Speaking of female characters. Queen Bee, wow. Just wow. I was getting creeped out myself (but mostly because I knew that he was really 16 mentally and having THAT particular woman coddle him us just- bleh!). I wonder if she's grossed out too now that she knows its Wally, or more interested...

It shouldn't have been, BUT WALLY NUZZLING KLARION IN SEMI-FEAR WAS SO CUTE! OH GOSH IT WAS TOO CUTE, AND KLARION'S RELUCTANCE TO ACKNOWLEDGE IT WAS EVEN BETTER, DANGIT!

I don't know what the Light will do next, but I am loving this so far! :) Thank you for your hard work, hope we get to see an update soon!

Ally
fan girl 666 chapter 7 . 1/13/2014
loving that Klarion got so protective in this chapter when it came to Wally and Queen Bee as well as the revelation of why Vandal wanted the formula from Flash
fan girl 666 chapter 6 . 1/12/2014