Reviews for Big Brother Witch Boy
Molto Alesato chapter 7 . 9/3
Well, let's hope that Barry didn't keep to his promise and destroy the notes after Wally's 'accident'. I don't think the Light would believe him if he said that the notes have been gone for years. Either way, interesting chapter. My question is if Wally is regressing a bit mentally due to the spell and becoming more childish as time goes on.

Though I'm a bit confused on the timeline, you said 24 hours, but is Savage lying or is Klarion's dimension slower or something? It seemed a bit odd since you had so many bath and sleeping scenes, which I assumed meant that it was multiple days.

Ah! I have so many questions and ideas, I hope that you come back to this story eventually...

Anyway, great story.
numbuh13m chapter 7 . 6/14
Omg I need to know what else happens... Please update.
I dare say quite good and want more to this.
FeatherFate chapter 7 . 5/23
I need more chapters! Why do all the good story end on a cliffhanger?
Please please please update?
3vilPurpl3d0t chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
Baby Wally is so adorable~ And Klarion actually cares too, even if he didn't exactly realize it yet. Klarion doesn't like the others in the Light looking at BabyWally at this point really. Can't wait to see what happens next, but Klarion can't let them kill Wally. I love that you take the time to remind us that immortal or not Klarion is still just a teen and just as afraid of dieing as the rest of us. In the meantime, ttfn, or ta ta for now!
Guest chapter 7 . 8/7/2015
OMGAW. You can't fall in love with a fan fiction they said, it's impossible they said. you haven't updated in years come on hurry up. I only found this story last December but still. I really want to read the conclusion. Your an amazing writer I hope you know that. Anyway I hope to read an update soon
Sounder'sFemme chapter 7 . 4/20/2015
This story is just too good and adorable please update. I really like it and love the brotherly bond that's beginning to form.

Are they going to send in Cheshire?
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 7 . 2/21/2015
I really like your story!
jasdevi's secret sissy chapter 6 . 2/21/2015
his real story is really messed up. he used to be pretty nice and hard working,although he was still a he tried to escape his town,which in reality was in this dimension,but in the pilgrimage era,and in fact he grew up In the lost colony of roanoak.

a ex-lord of order came and forced them under ground and made them but klarion believed him to be the witch god croatoan.

after many years the ageless teen was tired of the rules and slavery and the stone sky,and tried to ran into his father,who had left many years prior,and once he trusted him,the man attempted to sell klarion into slavery due to his unique,even among witches, escaped and his father died,and he made it into modern day surface world,which he called "blue-rafters".he made friends with a man like him,only to discover it was the false croatoan in disguise,who wanted to go back to roanoak and re-enslave everyone.

he went back to warn his family,who only turned on him,and attempted to execute him at the stake(yes,they tried to burn him alive!)his own mother being the leader,and his sister only released him because they needed a witch boy to resurrect their dead as soldiers to fight the false croatoan.

his mother never apologized,excusing her own actions by saying it was for the best,and tried to convince him to stay as the village leader to boost the families wealth and power,but he chose to leave to the surface world instead,where before he even gotten settled nabu attacked him,thus starting his full mistrust of anybody but Teekl,vandal,and lex luthor.(those two found him and treated him with false kindness)
cosmic-mischief chapter 7 . 2/18/2015
This was so addictive XD Are you ever gonna update? if not, it was still a fun read :D
Anmera of Beauty chapter 6 . 1/2/2015
Limbo Town, the place caught out of time.
Margaret-May chapter 3 . 1/2/2015
The Witch Brat's dimension could be compared to the 1700s on Earth. And in the 1700s, pyjamas and baby clothes manifested themselves as long, lacy, feminine gowns, regardless of gender. Make of that what you will.
SayMrrp chapter 7 . 8/15/2014
Awesome story, really think it's hilarious. I wonder whether Wally knows the formula in this story... it'd be hilarious if they didn't know it was right there...
Guest chapter 7 . 7/11/2014
This was great soooooooo ... u gonna update orrrr?