Reviews for Proposal
Winnie chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
Wow this was great reading. Just like reading a good mystery Noble novel. I can't wait to put in my questioning and receive an answers. Im gonna join this site.
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 2 . 8/31/2015
Too bad that Charlene was written out for an offer from a larger out-of-town law firm in the series. Still, there's a god chance (fictionally speaking) that Julie will give Ben twin sons. LOL!
ADDAMSFAMILYTREE chapter 1 . 8/31/2015
I guess this is about as good a start as any, and most of all, they could settle in Ben's hometown of Mount Harlan, which they'd visited in the episode "THE WITNESS KILLINGS". Just give'em one red, and one black Dodge Ram 2500 pickup, gasoline powered only, no diesels, and have'em on a lil' ol' farm just outside of town.
Guest chapter 2 . 9/8/2014
I love it.. i agree i think they should have got married that should have been the way!
GeneaLady chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
Hm... The thought of Matlock in a love scene kind of creeps me out... Now I know how some people who read my I Love Lucy stories feel LOL. Another odd Matlock/I Love Lucy (kind of) connection... Linda Purl was briefly married to Desi Arnaz Jr. in real life.
Clarity's Illusions chapter 1 . 9/20/2013
I really loved this! I, too, love the Julie/Ben relationship. It was sweet. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
I loved them together, too!
william chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
this was a very good story i always thought they should have put matlock and julie together
3693742 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
Well this brings back some memories. My grandma was a big Matlock fan and we used to all set around the TV watching it after working in the garden.