Reviews for The Archaeologist
Guest chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
This is great! Keep writing
Clara O Oswald chapter 5 . 7/21/2013
My hearts just broke... its great. Your a strong writer and have a great imagination. You took a part of a heart wrenching episode and made it so much more powerful. Im sure any whovian is in tears. I know I am. Keep it up :)
ME chapter 5 . 7/12/2013
Ok! You seem to be right in tune withy own imagination, so I'll give you my story idea and hope you're interested!

River doesn't *die*... She's saved, just like all the others 10 saved. Ten and Donna turn the corner, leaving the journal on the banister, Eleven comes around the other corner and claims it. Restores River... They're finally going the same direction, at the same point in time so she can travel all the time with him! *maybe* a time lord baby or two in the future?

I don't get why the writers didn't do that... It could have solved the final regeneration problem... If the Doctor lost his final life they could go on with his children!
ana chapter 5 . 7/1/2013
Oh my god¡ this is amazing
alexzgrey chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
good energy in this piece. You write well. If you'd like some suggestions read on (if not, ignore ;-). To improve, one thing I'd suggest is getting rid of some of the redundancies in the writing - you don't need to write, for example, that someone is jumping around excitedly if the larger description already shows that. Try an edit of this piece where you get rid of 20% of the writing. I don't say that because i don't like it - I'm saying it because i *do* like it and a ruthless edit will make your work tighter and better. Also, watch your idioms - if you mean that the Doctor landed quickly, you mean to say 'took no MORE than a minute' ;-)
Guest chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
I felt that, right in my Whovian heart. Wonderful story.
BBCRULES chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
You made my eyes burn. Thanks for sharing.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
My heart breaks.
gabesarmada chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
You are a wonderful writer! Hope you update soon. 3
gabesarmada chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
THIS IS SO GOOD! UPDATE, PLEASE! 3
Emilycorr11 chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I love it can't wait for the next chapter!