Reviews for The Awakening
Red Panther chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Ok first of I loved this fic it was great on so many levels I like how instead of it strictly being sappy romance you actually put in a struggle for the characters I liked that. The second thing is that I love grimmichi fics but the way you describe Gunter I think it would be amazing if you made a fic with him and ichigo being together and with your type of writing I bet it would be great and keep up the great work:-).
Guest chapter 3 . 4/30/2015
What the fcj man?! Thats it?! Mooore huhu T..T
shirokid213 chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
I think Gunter will find out that Ichigo and his father are making out or something... and didn't Grimmjow notice Ichigo's change in eye color or something?
mirrorimage33 chapter 3 . 4/2/2014
I hate you and want to murder you. There had BETTER be a sequel when I go and look! It was good, though.
AidenM chapter 2 . 2/13/2014
Not big on golf but... Good story. Great plot!
EmmaAnimeOtaku chapter 3 . 11/21/2013
That was brilliant! You're an exceptional writer and I'm absolutely begging you here, WRITE WRITE SEQUEL! Please. C:
StrawbrryX3 chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
I am raising my hand very very high. You're the third person on ffnet to make me cry! ToT I AM BALLING MY EYES OUT! If that sequel ending isn't satisfactory, I will die!
On a different note though, I love ur writing!
-wow that sounded so fan girlish
phoenix220 chapter 3 . 9/22/2013
That made my heart hurt! What the hell! ! I'm about to go hunt for a sequel. ...

Brilliant btw ;-)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/22/2013
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE A SEQUEL! IM IN LOVE LOVE WITH THIS STORY! IT NEARLY BROKE MY HEART WHEN I READ THIS WAS COMPLETED
Taurie Lucas chapter 3 . 8/17/2013
UWAAA! Why! Why would you do such a thing D:

I loved it though. I hope you do continue with this.
DangerousMistress chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
I really didn't expect an ending like this! And to be honest, I liked it. It's not the happy ending you always hope for. Thanks for sharing this fanfic.
Jenny chapter 3 . 8/2/2013
Please make a sequel!
mrs.yuki kurosaki chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
Oh dear... The way you ended that! Now my heart hurts... QwQ
I want to hate you for that, but I can't! It's such an awesome story, ending included! I'm sure no one saw that coming, and I really love that in stories. Something no one expects Now to browse through the rest of your stories, and later, cry myself to sleep! w Thank you for the amazing story! 3
Darkbloodz chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL!

Just saying, you know? If you get my drift _ lol
Writer's-411 chapter 3 . 7/12/2013
Glad I found this story. I loved all of the emotions and craziness that went on in here. Sometimes I'd be like "Whaaat?" Then I'd be like "Damn. He snapped."

I really liked the Menoly part of this chapter. XD she really put it all down on the family.

Sick how the story concluded like this, dude, but I like it. More grabbing than a sickly sweet happy ending. Grimmjow, you silly man. He screwed up majorly. Oh well. Shit happens.

Sequel would be pretty cool. Nice to know how things play out later.