Reviews for Discovery
DisneyGirl10 chapter 26 . 10/1/2016
This is by far one of the most entertaining Yu-Gi-Oh stories I've read so far, and it's Prideshipping too! Added bonus!
It was awesome, exciting, thrilling, sexy, intimate, passionate, funny, hot as hell, and absolutely beautiful! Fantastic job! ;)
Hirami chapter 18 . 7/15/2016
heheh. Feels great to be able to imagine the way to that arcade... 3 Ikebukuro pls~
seto kaiba chapter 1 . 7/7/2016
Awesome can you email me at
Pleas and thanks
Ruby of Raven chapter 26 . 12/6/2015
I loved this! Another interesting story by you. I do admit, I see some patterns in the way you put your stories together, but its interesting to see the different pairings and other things you throw in to spice things up so they're not always having the same conversation or the same reaction to everything. XD
Hergan chapter 26 . 4/15/2015
I love your writing. Thank you for existing, it's been so wonderful to read all the stories I have so far.

I don't have much to say here other than there may be a label/term you are interested in? Kaiba might not know it without some internet research, and I don't know if you even plan to re-address sexual orientation in another story like you did in the end of this one, but just wanted to mention it anyway in case it is helpful. The way you wrote Kaiba in this story (and thematically you write him in several stories (having read everything Prideshipping you have written now except for your crossover)) sounds almost like "demisexual" to me.

I think Urbandictionary has a pretty good definition, for further clarification: "Demisexuals are characterized by a lack of sexual attraction toward any person unless they become deeply emotionally or romantically connected with a specific person or persons. The level of connection it takes for sexual desire to form is dependent on how close the relationship is rather than initial attraction. It is an orientation that is not chosen. Demisexuality does not refer to the active restraint or repression of sexual desires or actions."

Anyway, thank you again for sharing your stories with the world. I really enjoy them!
Why you care chapter 22 . 2/22/2015
Why with the constant lube every lemon seen?!
kyoanna chapter 6 . 11/17/2014
Aw I know what its like to have a really sick pet I lost my cat kit 2 years ago I had him since 6 weeks after he was born I'm only just know reading this but whatever happened whether ur cat recovered or not it was definately hard so you have my condolences onto brighter topics I love the story so far its hilarious how kaiba is mentally describing the dictionary definition of a crush yet has absolutely no idea what's going on and is reacting by 'disliking' yami he's like a middle schooler with his first crush I'm really curious as to y yami wasn't in I love how kaiba is always not neccessarily cool and collected but acting like he has his emotions sorted out but he's not even sure whather the waiter should really be as bad as jou or not lol I also wanna try some of that coffee... oh and I had the funniest thought if people cosplay as duelists enough that its not unheard of and that popular what would happen if kaiba ever ran into a kaiba cosplayer especially a really good one... or a really bad one anway great story
Guest chapter 26 . 5/31/2014
Everything feel in place together so well. They were all quite in character and I really enjoyed it. I can't wait to read the rest of your stories and the new one you say your starting on that you mention on this last chapter.
AUehara chapter 26 . 5/23/2014
Jealous Kaiba is so fun! Loved that!

Also cute ending. This soft side of both of them is so adorable, it's just too hard to dislike. I'll probably check your other stories some day, maybe soon or not, but I will, definitely! xD

Thanks for the amazing ride of this story! It was just great!

.Atsuko Uehara
iammessrprongs chapter 26 . 4/21/2014
Holy cow! I'm so sorry that it took me so long to find time to read this! I loved it! Now I'm really interested in reading this Ouran crossover. . .
Emi Nishimura-chan chapter 26 . 4/18/2014
I ... I just ... I want to have this fanfiction's babies! It is soooo good! This is the first Kaiba/Yami fanfiction I've ever read, and I'm glad it was. I was seriously in the middle of reading it at 5am this morning and after I finished each chapter I would look at the time and say "I need to go to bed" then click on the next button an continue reading. I was so tired (but happy) when I was done that I literally couldn't see straight and had to close my eyes. But when I woke up I just had to review this and tell you how much I loved it!

First thing that I noticed that I fell in love with was your writing style. I don't know if all your writing is like that, but it really worked putting it through Kaiba's point of view. Your writing style was very to the point and intelligent. It was like being inside Kaiba's head! Everything from the words you used to the way that you phrased things just really made it seem like you were really in-tune with the character.

If I had to offer any criticism it would be that Yami didn't seem very Yami like. He seemed a little too docile (especially as the story progressed) and it was hard for me to read it, and read it in Yami's voice. But don't worry too much about it, because I know how hard it is to write characters like that. Other than that I LOVED his character. He made me laugh so hard I nearly woke up my roommates.

Thank you for the great story and for reading my review! I'm probably going to go check out your other stuff very soon so you might see more reviews from me in the future. Hope to see you around! Happy writing!
drakillya chapter 26 . 4/7/2014
OH
MY
GOD.
FINALLY A FIC THAT ENDS SO HAPPY. *hugs you tightly* YOU ARE SUCH AN AMAZING WRITER I AM SO GLAD I GOT TO SEE THIS FIC THROUGH. Thank you so much for being rad and this fic has actually inspired me to finish mine! AGAIN, YOU'RE AWESOME AND YAY FOR HAPPY ENDINGS! 3
Guest chapter 26 . 4/6/2014
Ah a beautiful final chapter love how yami is
Able to finally convince kiba he the only one loved every single chapter of this story and I'm a little sad to see it end but I'm completely exited about all the beautiful Prideshipping stories that are to come.
Overall I love and enjoy reading your writing :) keep up the amazing! Work
dragonlady222 chapter 26 . 4/6/2014
I am glad that Yami could finally convince Kaiba the truth of how he feels and what it is between them. I love Endless Loop and remember it well. I miss it a lot. I look forward to your new story.
itsallguchicauseyolo chapter 26 . 4/6/2014
I honestly love how no matter what pride shipping story u do or how long it is you always manage to keep the characters true to their personality. Not a lot of pride shipping writers do that and I'm VERY impressed. I especially love the way Kaiba is this stoic, powerful, lonley CEO in the beginning and slowly becomes more comfortable with his relationship with Yami and I just love how controlled that change is. Keep it up and I look forward to reading UR next fic ! ()
-Red