Reviews for Pocket Change
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
I absolutely, positively love this! I started crying when Soul started talking about Wes, and when Maka told him about her mom. The story in all was fantastic with the character developement, it wasn't rushed at all. The ending, however, absolutely blew me away and I LOVE IT. Definitely favoriting this and telling my peeps. :D

Your fan,
Fired Feathers of a Pheonix
BeriForeverFan chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
awww that was sooo cute!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I might be crying? I love your style-it all flows together so perfectly. The metaphors are really creative as well, like when you described Maka's eyes. I wish I could give you some constructive criticism, but I'd have to scour this line by line to come up with anything of use.
Eieriann chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
God mother fucking dammit! That was amazing and I'm just holding back the tears- nope one fell. I think this is great and I kind of wanna puke from how sad this is making me. I don't want to favorite it because I'll read it again and be sad again, but I will :( I'm gonna go cry some now, thank you!
ShallBeUnnamed chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
I read the authors note and I couldnt stop smiling like a doofus, now let me go and actually read the fic.
20 | « Prev Page 1 2